1. You tell your wife "Let's go to Waco this weekend and get a hotel and take the kids to the zoo and have a fun, spontanious, family time / mini-vacation weekend.", but your wife knows you're really thinking "There are three courses in Waco and two in Temple that I've never played. How can I play them all in one weekend?".
2. You come on this site and give a course a bad review because the grass is waste high but your own lawn has not been mowed in weeks because all you do is work all day and then play DG.
3. You ask your kids "Who wants to go to the park?" and all at the same time they say "not me".
4. Everywhere you look you envision potential pin placements.
5. Your family and friends are secretely planning an intervention.
6. You always know what time it gets dark.
7. Your wife gets mad at you when you watch the weather.
8. You have an extreme love / hate relationship with the wind.
9. Your boss writes you up for spending too much time on dgcoursereview.com but you don't even hear him talking because you're looking at his Colorodo wall calendar and thinking "that would be a great place for a course".
10. You regularly use the term KC in conversation but you're not talking about Kansas City.