#1021  
Old 01-25-2012, 10:34 AM
Longliveguitar's Avatar
Longliveguitar Longliveguitar is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Searcy, Arkansas
Years Playing: 4.6
Courses Played: 26
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 641
a Axis in a bunch of pieces?? what a nightmare
  #1022  
Old 01-25-2012, 10:45 AM
UnitedPuppySlayer's Avatar
UnitedPuppySlayer UnitedPuppySlayer is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Mpls, Minnesota
Years Playing: 5.9
Courses Played: 55
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 3,741
Send a message via Skype™ to UnitedPuppySlayer
That would freak me out too!

And I love it how the world has turned personal gain into a priority.
  #1023  
Old 01-25-2012, 11:17 AM
Titan037's Avatar
Titan037 Titan037 is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Frisco/Abilene, TX
Posts: 2,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by New013 View Post
I had a dream last night where I was about to throw my Axis and all of a sudden the color disappeared and it was just this monochromatic shade. Then it I looked at the rim and this huge gouge/gaping hole appeared and I could see in to the inside of the disc. So I decided to poke my finger in it and when I did the disc cracked in half so I dropped it; when it hit the floor it shattered and then started to realign itself in the form of a rectangle. The rectangle had a bunch of grids in it and then all of a sudden it started talking to me but that's when I woke up...

really freaked me out.
maybe it was about to tell you what the mvp driver will look like and when its coming haha
  #1024  
Old 01-25-2012, 11:51 AM
Mr. America's Avatar
Mr. America Mr. America is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Years Playing: 4.7
Courses Played: 18
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by New013 View Post
I had a dream last night where I was about to throw my Axis and all of a sudden the color disappeared and it was just this monochromatic shade. Then it I looked at the rim and this huge gouge/gaping hole appeared and I could see in to the inside of the disc. So I decided to poke my finger in it and when I did the disc cracked in half so I dropped it; when it hit the floor it shattered and then started to realign itself in the form of a rectangle. The rectangle had a bunch of grids in it and then all of a sudden it started talking to me but that's when I woke up...

really freaked me out.
They obviously got the good **** over in Raleigh!
  #1025  
Old 01-25-2012, 12:19 PM
Mr. America's Avatar
Mr. America Mr. America is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Years Playing: 4.7
Courses Played: 18
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,086
I had never noticed or read that the Ion appears to be a smaller diameter than any other putter I have?
  #1026  
Old 01-25-2012, 12:22 PM
DeadEye's Avatar
DeadEye DeadEye is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: On the course
Courses Played: 7
Posts: 1,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. America View Post
I had never noticed or read that the Ion appears to be a smaller diameter than any other putter I have?
On the opposite side of the spectrum, the vector is the widest disc in my bag. Well, the river might be pretty close.
  #1027  
Old 01-25-2012, 01:16 PM
Osmo's Avatar
Osmo Osmo is offline
*I whine a lot*
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Grape Country
Courses Played: 9
Posts: 1,327
So I am interested in getting another MVP disc to go with my ion. What are the differences between the Axis and the Vector? I could find out if i searched im sure but im at work.
  #1028  
Old 01-25-2012, 01:21 PM
discspeed's Avatar
discspeed discspeed is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: MI
Posts: 3,207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. America View Post
I had never noticed or read that the Ion appears to be a smaller diameter than any other putter I have?
Relatively speaking, the smaller the putter, the bigger the basket.
  #1029  
Old 01-25-2012, 01:28 PM
discspeed's Avatar
discspeed discspeed is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: MI
Posts: 3,207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osmo View Post
So I am interested in getting another MVP disc to go with my ion. What are the differences between the Axis and the Vector? I could find out if i searched im sure but im at work.
Assuming a clean throw...
The Vector holds it's line at high speeds and flies overstable as it slows down.
The Axis is very straight/neutral. It wants to hold it's line of release to the end of it's flight. The Axis is slightly faster than the Vector with slightly more glide, so it flies farther with less effort.
 
  

  #1030  
Old 01-26-2012, 09:02 PM
Mr. America's Avatar
Mr. America Mr. America is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Years Playing: 4.7
Courses Played: 18
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,086
The AXIS is no joke!
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.