Old 02-21-2012, 10:44 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 3.9
Courses Played: 54
While playing Nevin recently, I found a black ontario roc with a gold bar stamp! I thought I was one lucky guy until I cleaned off the bottom and realized the owner happens to be very well (nationally recognized) known pro who lives in the area. Hopefully he hooks me up with something cool for returning it, or lets me keep it - make a nice wall hanger.

Oherwise, if you find plastic and cant get it back to the owner, bring it to your local Play it Again.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2012, 12:18 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 13.6
Courses Played: 56
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by prerube View Post

I take DX discs and either give them to my school or if they are too fast, I give them to Solomon.Trenton for Haiti.
Both great ideas!
Old 02-27-2012, 12:32 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 7
If they don't respond to calls/txts, sell/give them away to noobs. I have a box of 'founds' and old throwers in my trunk for friends that lose discs often and don't want to pay retail.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:06 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.7
Courses Played: 18
I've found three discs in my somewhat short time playing. Of the three, two have been champion plastic...with no numbers! One of them had the weight inked out too...idk why you wouldn't take the time to write your number if you're gonna do that..
If Luke Fleischman happens to be on here...I still have your disc too...beat up star beast...I never got a call back
Old 02-29-2012, 12:15 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 9.6
Courses Played: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain jack View Post
Ok, here's a question.

So you find a disc, middle quality, like Champ or Z, but the number on it is from 1000's of miles away, like, your in Ohio, and you find a disc with a Cali number.
Do you call it, or do you just assume the owner would not want to pay to have it returned ?

I have a recent story related to this, thats why I'm curious what you would do ?
I would say it's worth the call. I travel to DG and even if I lost a disc out of state, if it's a disc I like I will pay hansomly for its return.

Old 02-29-2012, 12:18 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 9.6
Courses Played: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by BionicRib View Post
My wife and I were playing Nevin in Charlotte and I found a beat to hell crystal z buzz with a name and number.....I called a bunch, but the guy didn't get back to me until we were at Idlewild in KY. I could tell it was his "go to" disc so I told him we would mail it to him when we got back. For $4.00 bucks we made that guys day......it was worth it for me

I'm the type of person that if someone took the time to send me back my disc I would make sure to send them back a disc or 2 for the effort, that is if they put their return address on there...