Old 04-24-2012, 01:23 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 8.3
Courses Played: 7
Throwing Style: RHBH
wellll id suggest a mojo out of all of those you've listed because ive ownes half of them and ita the best by far. the GB bags are cool but their finish isnt nearly as nice as the voodoos. you can tell these bags are made with care and by someone who knows what theyre doing

as far as other bags go... grip eq bags are wher its at. i recently got one and its freekin amazing. packed with the same shiit i had in my mojo it feels about half as light when its on. its really an awesome bag and gets alot of attention because thers not much like it out ther. cost $200 but its well worth that price
Old 04-24-2012, 01:27 AM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ox View Post
Grip EQ.

Anything else is just a starter bag.
too bad only a handful of people can afford them....
Old 04-24-2012, 01:44 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 8.3
Courses Played: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgfanatic7 View Post
too bad only a handful of people can afford them....
it doesnt cost thay much more than a karma. a karma with straps is pushin real close to $200 so you coulda have afforded it and so can everyone else, just gotta save those pennies. i didnt pay for mine but i gladly would have saved for a few weeks to get one

i think it depends whether you want a bavkpack bag or a more traditional disc golf bag. i have a mojo as well as my grip and i love them both for what they are

Last edited by austin234; 04-24-2012 at 01:47 AM.
Old 04-24-2012, 02:12 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 14.2
Courses Played: 54
I carried an innova competition bag on my a$$ for a couple if years because it was not designed for comfort. It was designed to hold more discs. Backpacks are the way to go for sure being that they ride higher resulting in a lighter feeling load. I currently carry a revo dualpack which is on the bigger side of bags but driver wise I only carry 5 molds 1 being a thumber so that's about 11 discs in the front including a back up wasp. I carry 3 mids in one of the side pockets, 2 putters in the putter pocket and one putter and a lynx in the top storage pocket. So about the same amount of discs that you would carry in the innova comp bag but feels like nothing and have room if I need for a hoodies in the top pocket an extra side pocket that usually gets the smokes, keys, phone etc.. then there are two more mesh outside pockets and the one below the main compartment. With all that said, i have 2 friends that find the need to carry 30 discs in theirs and it is still comfy to carry. Call me a minimalist but I have not looked back after trading a first run gator for my dualpack. Ohh and it was already plastic dipped and I have had not one problem with it. Worse case scenario if you went that route is you try it out and you don't like it, you take a very small loss and sell it. Bet you wouldn't though.

Last edited by bmast; 04-24-2012 at 02:14 AM.
Old 04-24-2012, 02:21 AM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin234 View Post
it doesnt cost thay much more than a karma. a karma with straps is pushin real close to $200 so you coulda have afforded it and so can everyone else, just gotta save those pennies. i didnt pay for mine but i gladly would have saved for a few weeks to get one

i think it depends whether you want a bavkpack bag or a more traditional disc golf bag. i have a mojo as well as my grip and i love them both for what they are
A karma is 140 shipped. The Zulu is what you are thinking of. But yes you are right on the preference. If you want backpack style, Grip can't be beat, no doubt about it...that is until Voodoo releases their backpack style bag
Old 04-24-2012, 02:42 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 35
Courses Played: 153
Throwing Style: LHBH
I think I've got about $7 into my 20+ disc bag and attachments, and the only thing I don't have is quads.
Old 04-24-2012, 06:08 AM
Bogey Member

GB Simian for sure.

Name another bag you can sit on. Best bag on the market.
Old 04-24-2012, 07:03 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.4
Courses Played: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ox View Post
Golf Mahal.

Grip EQ is just a starter bag.
Fixed.

P.S. Why do people care so much about sitting on their boxes...I mean bags?

ready...go!
Old 04-24-2012, 07:21 AM
Bogey Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin234 View Post

A Karma with staps is around $160...

Old 04-24-2012, 07:23 AM
Bogey Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgfanatic7 View Post
A karma is 140 shipped. The Zulu is what you are thinking of. But yes you are right on the preference. If you want backpack style, Grip can't be beat, no doubt about it...that is until Voodoo releases their backpack style bag
I like how you said until voodoo releases a backpack style, cause thats 100% true!