Old 08-13-2012, 01:43 PM

Years Playing: 7.3
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHFH
anyone seen any neutron anodes for sale yet? I know it's only monday and mvp said they would be out this week, but i just thought i'd ask and see if anyones found some.

Last edited by Forehander; 08-13-2012 at 01:46 PM.
Old 08-13-2012, 03:40 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4
Courses Played: 48
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_pwnerator View Post
All these nuetron putters are really getting me salivating for the Volt...
There is no Volt, only zuul
Old 08-13-2012, 09:05 PM
MVP Company Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forehander View Post
anyone seen any neutron anodes for sale yet? I know it's only monday and mvp said they would be out this week, but i just thought i'd ask and see if anyones found some.
All of the Neutron Anodes were shipped today, so they will be in stores by Friday, and possibly sooner.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:07 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 9.1
Courses Played: 35
Send a message via AIM to inscho
sweeeeeeeeeeeet! Thanks for the info Brad!
Old 08-14-2012, 12:23 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 6.3
Courses Played: 55
Send a message via Skype™ to UnitedPuppySlayer
AHHHHHHHHHHHH. Finally got back from the best tournament in MN to find a package from MVP. Couple Neutron Anodes. Was able to get a few throws in with them before league to see how they fly. I'm going to have to agree with Discspeed, these things are FAST compared to the Protons. Usually with the Protons it's a somewhat slow floaty glidey flight, but with the Neutrons it's not the case. Just fast. Never really got the time to give them a little air to see how far they will glide to go along with the speed. I also found these things to be pretty stable all around. I'll try to get them out tomorrow, or Wednesday at the VERY latest to get a good read on them.
Old 08-14-2012, 09:50 AM
Double Eagle Member

^^great to hear! I hope the neutron plastic is dominant enough to replace my protons!
Old 08-14-2012, 12:14 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.7
Courses Played: 41
Just before leaving Tennessee for New Orleans I stopped by my local PIAS and they're stocked
with used MVP discs..out of curiosty I asked the clerk if they had any new MVP discs.
He responded that they wont be carrying any as they cant sell the used ones they have.
A lot of local golfers were given these discs in the players packs at BG Am Champs
and sold them w/in four to five weeks.Making it in the DG world on a gimmick cannot be easy.
I have thrown a few of these rubber coated fancy flyers and can say if it werent for kids this company would be bankrupt already.
Old 08-14-2012, 12:24 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 3.4
Courses Played: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOSteveLA View Post
I have thrown a few of these rubber coated fancy flyers and can say if it werent for kids this company would be bankrupt already.
I might not be the fanboy some of us are, but even I have to defend MVP as a quality product. Although I will admit that if it wasn't for DGCR, their sales would not even be close to where they are now.
Old 08-14-2012, 12:54 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 6.3
Courses Played: 55
Send a message via Skype™ to UnitedPuppySlayer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSky View Post
I might not be the fanboy some of us are, but even I have to defend MVP as a quality product. Although I will admit that if it wasn't for DGCR, their sales would not even be close to where they are now.
I wouldn't go that far. Would they be lower, yes, but probably not as much as you'd think.

Old 08-14-2012, 01:38 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOSteveLA View Post
Lol, I guess I'm a 33 year old kid. MVP makes an excellent product. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and if you truly don't like the way that their discs fly, that's fine. I for one would rather throw a coaster than a Teebird, but everybody else loves them. I know that all of their discs are some-what based on other molds, but my game improved when I started throwing them, plain and simple. I believe that once they start cranking out drivers and get a couple of big name endorsers, MVP will become one of the leading companies in disc golf.
Closed Thread