Originally Posted by jimbosprint View Post
Thanks DiscGolfCenter!
You are most welcome!
Old 08-23-2012, 06:06 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 2.3
Courses Played: 7
Throwing Style: RHBH
Hi. I just called DGC, and Amanda sent me to this forum. I want to know about the PDGA approval status of the Quest AT Classic Inferno. Amanda says that all of your discs are PDGA approved. However, when I search through the PDGA approved disc list, I see the Inferno, but not the Classic Inferno. What can you tell me about this? Thanks. :-D
Old 08-24-2012, 09:51 AM
DGCR Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micronaut View Post
Hi. I just called DGC, and Amanda sent me to this forum. I want to know about the PDGA approval status of the Quest AT Classic Inferno. Amanda says that all of your discs are PDGA approved. However, when I search through the PDGA approved disc list, I see the Inferno, but not the Classic Inferno. What can you tell me about this? Thanks. :-D
To my knowledge, the Classic Inferno is the original Inferno mold and is PDGA approved under the Inferno name. Quest AT just revisited the original mold for the Classic Inferno. Manufacturers are allowed to make minor tweaks to mold without resubmitting them and the current Inferno has had some minor tweaks.
Old 08-24-2012, 10:48 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 2.3
Courses Played: 7
Thanks Wade! It's just a little confusing since the PDGA approved disc list does list many other variations individually, like Innova's Roc and Classic Roc for instance. I've e-mailed Quest AT about this, and they replied with the blanket statement that all their disc are PDGA approved, except for the Turbo Putt and The Wheel (which were rejected), as well as the Terminator and the Defender (which have yet to be submitted for approval). I have written back to ask about the ultralights, which seem to be much lighter versions of some of their popular models, and are not listed separately in the PDGA list. Are you saying that the ultralights should also be approved under the umbrella of their regular weight versions (e.g. Ultralight Inferno falling under the Inferno approval)? Thanks.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:37 AM
DGCR Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micronaut View Post
Thanks Wade! It's just a little confusing since the PDGA approved disc list does list many other variations individually, like Innova's Roc and Classic Roc for instance. I've e-mailed Quest AT about this, and they replied with the blanket statement that all their disc are PDGA approved, except for the Turbo Putt and The Wheel (which were rejected), as well as the Terminator and the Defender (which have yet to be submitted for approval). I have written back to ask about the ultralights, which seem to be much lighter versions of some of their popular models, and are not listed separately in the PDGA list. Are you saying that the ultralights should also be approved under the umbrella of their regular weight versions (e.g. Ultralight Inferno falling under the Inferno approval)? Thanks.
Yes, the weights only have a maximum, there is no minimum weight.
Old 08-30-2012, 10:58 PM

Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 16
Would Dayglow colors be considered in the "Unique" color option?

Last edited by scrotman; 08-30-2012 at 11:00 PM.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:13 AM
DGCR Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrotman View Post
Would Dayglow colors be considered in the "Unique" color option?
The Unique color is what we use when the disc has more than one color in the plastic or doesn't fit into any of the color categories we have on the site. Bright versions of colors like yellow and pink are listed as Yellow or Pink and not usually put in the Unique color.
Old 08-31-2012, 11:31 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 13.1
Courses Played: 69
Any plans to carry Prodiscus?

Old 08-31-2012, 12:23 PM
DGCR Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbosprint View Post
Any plans to carry Prodiscus?
I am currently looking for someone that wholesales Prodiscus. Hopefully I will find one soon and start stocking them.