Old 09-10-2012, 09:51 PM
The Man, the Myth, the Legend

Years Playing: 7.2
Courses Played: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDeezy View Post
Hopefully it is not you making these, but I wouldn't be surprised seeing how you like to vandalize at courses (Ex. B3NDER written at benches and signs around the area).
Does he really write B3nder on the course?
Old 09-10-2012, 09:53 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 11.3
Courses Played: 82
Yes sir. I see many names from this site at the courses in the area. I won't name names, you know who you are.
Old 09-10-2012, 09:54 PM

They are on almost every picnic table at my home course, cass benton hills dgc
Old 09-10-2012, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Yes sir. I see many names from this site at the courses in the area. I won't name names, you know who you are.
B3NDER has been busted as a course vandal. The pitchforks are coming for you Robo-vandal!
Old 09-10-2012, 10:01 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.2
Courses Played: 20
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
You can't just throw one kid under the buss and say i'm not going to name names, but B3nder is tagging everywhere. Ha.

You have to post a list now that you started. B3nder needs to take a bottle of acetone and clean his markings off. . .

But leave the chargers. They're too convienient for everyone else not to have them if needed.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:07 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 11.3
Courses Played: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabuku1 View Post
You can't just throw one kid under the buss and say i'm not going to name names, but B3nder is tagging everywhere. Ha.

You have to post a list now that you started. B3nder needs to take a bottle of acetone and clean his markings off. . .

But leave the chargers. They're too convienient for everyone else not to have them if needed.
I am not trying to be a d1ck, but people (especially on this site) should know better. I have been a part of cleaning, sanding, and painting benches at my home course, (more than once) so it gets a little annoying. This site is a great way to show your travels instead of tagging your avatar.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:12 PM

Quote:
I am not trying to be a d1ck, but people (especially on this site) should know better. I have been a part of cleaning, sanding, and painting benches at my home course, (more than once) so it gets a little annoying. This site is a great way to show your travels instead of tagging your avatar.
Sgamerp? apdryva?
Old 09-10-2012, 10:20 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7.1
Courses Played: 99
Quote:
Out those punks, we'll make them wear a scarlet "T."
Old 09-10-2012, 10:26 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 7
Graffiti is stupid. We have it on all of our benches, tables, baskets, etc... including comments and drawings about illegal activities that bring attention I simply don't want around any bench or table I'm sitting at on a daily basis. I don't even tag baskets when I hit aces, I only mark my discs. I've gotten 7 so far, not marked a single basket. Only time I ever marked anything on a course was something that said "If you cannot respect the course, do not come out here" after a bunch of graffiti was drawn on a table that was JUST repainted.

That said, I've never seen any sort of charger around any of the courses I've played lately.

Old 09-10-2012, 10:33 PM
Bending Rodriguez

Years Playing: 9.2
Courses Played: 94
Send a message via AIM to B3NDER
Quote:
Hopefully it is not you making these, but I wouldn't be surprised seeing how you like to vandalize at courses (Ex. B3NDER written at benches and signs around the area).
Quote:
Originally Posted by prerube View Post
Does he really write B3nder on the course?
Quote:
Hahahaha, no the disc chargers aren't REALLY mine, and if you are referring to the tags I have on the signature shack and pavilion holes at Flip City, then I scoff at you for even trying to out me

I don't write on SIGNS or baskets or any of that garbage. I would guess that bill has SEEN my tags and would have taken it up with me at leagues if it were a big deal.

Thanks for the "outting" however - no publicity is bad publicity for me
Quote:
Fat chance, I'm not going to acetone WOOD to get ink off of a publicly signed building.

Last edited by B3NDER; 09-10-2012 at 10:38 PM.