#111  
Old 09-10-2012, 09:51 PM
prerube's Avatar
prerube prerube is offline
The Man, the Myth, the Legend
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Clinton, MD
Years Playing: 7.2
Courses Played: 213
Posts: 11,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDeezy View Post
Hopefully it is not you making these, but I wouldn't be surprised seeing how you like to vandalize at courses (Ex. B3NDER written at benches and signs around the area).
Does he really write B3nder on the course?
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 09-10-2012, 09:53 PM
MDeezy's Avatar
MDeezy MDeezy is offline
Bogey Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: West Michigan
Years Playing: 11.3
Courses Played: 82
Posts: 68
Yes sir. I see many names from this site at the courses in the area. I won't name names, you know who you are.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 09-10-2012, 09:54 PM
@Wasik @Wasik is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 23
They are on almost every picnic table at my home course, cass benton hills dgc
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 09-10-2012, 09:58 PM
prerube's Avatar
prerube prerube is offline
The Man, the Myth, the Legend
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Clinton, MD
Years Playing: 7.2
Courses Played: 213
Posts: 11,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDeezy View Post
Yes sir. I see many names from this site at the courses in the area. I won't name names, you know who you are.
B3NDER has been busted as a course vandal. The pitchforks are coming for you Robo-vandal!
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 09-10-2012, 10:01 PM
Mabuku1's Avatar
Mabuku1 Mabuku1 is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: whittier, CA
Years Playing: 3.2
Courses Played: 20
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDeezy View Post
Yes sir. I see many names from this site at the courses in the area. I won't name names, you know who you are.
You can't just throw one kid under the buss and say i'm not going to name names, but B3nder is tagging everywhere. Ha.

You have to post a list now that you started. B3nder needs to take a bottle of acetone and clean his markings off. . .

But leave the chargers. They're too convienient for everyone else not to have them if needed.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 09-10-2012, 10:07 PM
MDeezy's Avatar
MDeezy MDeezy is offline
Bogey Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: West Michigan
Years Playing: 11.3
Courses Played: 82
Posts: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabuku1 View Post
You can't just throw one kid under the buss and say i'm not going to name names, but B3nder is tagging everywhere. Ha.

You have to post a list now that you started. B3nder needs to take a bottle of acetone and clean his markings off. . .

But leave the chargers. They're too convienient for everyone else not to have them if needed.
I am not trying to be a d1ck, but people (especially on this site) should know better. I have been a part of cleaning, sanding, and painting benches at my home course, (more than once) so it gets a little annoying. This site is a great way to show your travels instead of tagging your avatar.
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 09-10-2012, 10:12 PM
prerube's Avatar
prerube prerube is offline
The Man, the Myth, the Legend
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Clinton, MD
Years Playing: 7.2
Courses Played: 213
Posts: 11,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDeezy View Post
I am not trying to be a d1ck, but people (especially on this site) should know better. I have been a part of cleaning, sanding, and painting benches at my home course, (more than once) so it gets a little annoying. This site is a great way to show your travels instead of tagging your avatar.
Sgamerp? apdryva?
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 09-10-2012, 10:20 PM
BrotherDave's Avatar
BrotherDave BrotherDave is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NC
Years Playing: 7.1
Courses Played: 99
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 11,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabuku1 View Post
You can't just throw one kid under the buss and say i'm not going to name names, but B3nder is tagging everywhere. Ha.
Out those punks, we'll make them wear a scarlet "T."
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 09-10-2012, 10:26 PM
DeadEye's Avatar
DeadEye DeadEye is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: On the course
Courses Played: 7
Posts: 1,546
Graffiti is stupid. We have it on all of our benches, tables, baskets, etc... including comments and drawings about illegal activities that bring attention I simply don't want around any bench or table I'm sitting at on a daily basis. I don't even tag baskets when I hit aces, I only mark my discs. I've gotten 7 so far, not marked a single basket. Only time I ever marked anything on a course was something that said "If you cannot respect the course, do not come out here" after a bunch of graffiti was drawn on a table that was JUST repainted.

That said, I've never seen any sort of charger around any of the courses I've played lately.
Reply With Quote
 

  #120  
Old 09-10-2012, 10:33 PM
B3NDER's Avatar
B3NDER B3NDER is offline
Bending Rodriguez
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The VLT Room
Years Playing: 9.2
Courses Played: 94
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 4,729
Send a message via AIM to B3NDER
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDeezy View Post
Hopefully it is not you making these, but I wouldn't be surprised seeing how you like to vandalize at courses (Ex. B3NDER written at benches and signs around the area).
Quote:
Originally Posted by prerube View Post
Does he really write B3nder on the course?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDeezy View Post
Yes sir. I see many names from this site at the courses in the area. I won't name names, you know who you are.
Hahahaha, no the disc chargers aren't REALLY mine, and if you are referring to the tags I have on the signature shack and pavilion holes at Flip City, then I scoff at you for even trying to out me

I don't write on SIGNS or baskets or any of that garbage. I would guess that bill has SEEN my tags and would have taken it up with me at leagues if it were a big deal.

Thanks for the "outting" however - no publicity is bad publicity for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabuku1 View Post
You have to post a list now that you started. B3nder needs to take a bottle of acetone and clean his markings off. . .
Fat chance, I'm not going to acetone WOOD to get ink off of a publicly signed building.

Last edited by B3NDER; 09-10-2012 at 10:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.