Old 10-09-2012, 09:57 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 6.3
Courses Played: 170
Throwing Style: RHBH
Paul McBeth eagled it with a longish putt right before Ricky threw it in.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:01 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 10.2
Courses Played: 78
Huk Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamm View Post
Exactly. This guy is on fire. Not just a hot round, just solid solid play. Hard to try to put a damper on that, but you know, haters are gonna try to hate.........
Wysocki also won the last tourney he played in before the USDGC (Huk Central B-tier) beating Feldberg, Michael Johansen, etc. http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/87412
I filmed both days (video editing currently) & he was pretty solid. He did get down on himself a couple of times for missed opportunities but his game is really impressive lately. I went to lunch with him, Feldberg & Catrina in between the 3rd & final round Sunday & he was joking around & very upbeat. Great kid & I hope he keeps it going!
P.S. His shot on 13 was violent! I jumped out of my seat!
Old 10-09-2012, 08:59 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 14.2
Courses Played: 175
Jared Neal, the guy that won the performance side, had a 3-putt at it two out of the four rounds. He missed both attempts. I was there for his first attempt - he actually went about 40-45 deep on his second throw and missed the jump putt.
Old 10-10-2012, 11:47 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.2
Courses Played: 72
My buddy 3'd in a practice round Tuesday morning.
He threw his drive (Destroyer) on a big hyzer over the tree on the right. Took the same Destroyer and threw it with slight anny to about 30' away. Canned the putt for 3.

Me? I took no better than a 7 all week.
Old 10-11-2012, 02:06 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 6.1
Courses Played: 18
Plain and simple, that was an amazing shot. Ricky has come so far in the last couple years, he's quite incredible.

I had the pleasure of watching him play just before he went pro. It was last year, and my local club hosts an A tier on a ball golf course. Ricky swooped in (no one really knew who he was yet) and proceeded to obliterate the course. It was surreal. He wound up beating our local pro, a very good player, rated 1004, by 14! His game was unbelievavle back then, and its only gotten better.

Could we be looking at a mini Ken Climo? Maybe 12 is unreachable, but do you think anything from 4-8 championships is reachable for this kid?

Old 10-11-2012, 08:28 AM
Birdie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrum View Post

Could we be looking at a mini Ken Climo? Maybe 12 is unreachable, but do you think anything from 4-8 championships is reachable for this kid?
These guys have it tough. Climo had the right skills at the right time. Not to ever take anything away from him but a lot of factors were just right for 12 championships. There are a lot more great golfers these days with more coming all the time. I think 4 or 5 might be pushing the limit these days. You never know though. I don't think Will and Ricky have even reached their full potential yet.