#101  
Old 10-12-2012, 04:03 PM
Martin Dewgarita's Avatar
Martin Dewgarita Martin Dewgarita is online now
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: In the Woods, WI
Years Playing: 4.5
Courses Played: 1128
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 3,205
Hit the 1000 listed mark today, got my diamond course explorer
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 10-12-2012, 04:15 PM
humchris85's Avatar
humchris85 humchris85 is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Redwood Curtain
Years Playing: 8.9
Courses Played: 111
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Dewgarita View Post
Hit the 1000 listed mark today, got my diamond course explorer
Winner!
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 10-12-2012, 04:18 PM
humchris85's Avatar
humchris85 humchris85 is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Redwood Curtain
Years Playing: 8.9
Courses Played: 111
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukeshoe View Post
Chris is forthcoming with his insider photography but stingy with the details.

(Seriously. )
I have to be. If I let all of you know about some of the courses I know about... well let's just say I might just end up 6' under.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 10-12-2012, 05:23 PM
The Valkyrie Kid The Valkyrie Kid is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Puyallup, WA
Years Playing: 35.9
Courses Played: 591
Posts: 445
Martin,

Congratulations to you on playing # 1000. To many of us here on DGCR, that's a dream come true and you are living the fantasy life. Enjoy it for as long as you can! I only wish this site had been in use about 30-35 years ago to help me find and bag new courses.

Keep up your quest and I hope to get a chance to play a round with you up here in Washington someday. I did have the opportunity to guide Ben around my local course on his road to 1000.

Question for Ben? How come you aren't documenting your courses on here? I can't wait to click on the "Course Played" button when I get home from playing a new course.

And finally for everyone! How about a big SHOUT OUT to Tim for creating this wonderful site! So many of us enjoy it everyday.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 10-12-2012, 05:25 PM
Rockiesfan4ever's Avatar
Rockiesfan4ever Rockiesfan4ever is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: KCMO/Nebraska
Years Playing: 2.6
Courses Played: 10
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 484
Congrats on playing #1000. I can't even imagine playing that many courses. I doubt I've topped 10.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 10-14-2012, 07:54 PM
mashnut's Avatar
mashnut mashnut is offline
*Super Moderator*
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Temecula, CA
Years Playing: 12.1
Courses Played: 750
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 13,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Valkyrie Kid View Post
Question for Ben? How come you aren't documenting your courses on here? I can't wait to click on the "Course Played" button when I get home from playing a new course.
I'm with you, I would love to see Ben and Greg's courses played maps but neither of them have marked all that many of them played.
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 10-14-2012, 08:27 PM
Innovadude Innovadude is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: On the road, on the course
Years Playing: 15.9
Courses Played: 224
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Valkyrie Kid View Post
Martin,

Congratulations to you on playing # 1000. To many of us here on DGCR, that's a dream come true and you are living the fantasy life. Enjoy it for as long as you can! I only wish this site had been in use about 30-35 years ago to help me find and bag new courses.

Keep up your quest and I hope to get a chance to play a round with you up here in Washington someday. I did have the opportunity to guide Ben around my local course on his road to 1000.

Question for Ben? How come you aren't documenting your courses on here? I can't wait to click on the "Course Played" button when I get home from playing a new course.

And finally for everyone! How about a big SHOUT OUT to Tim for creating this wonderful site! So many of us enjoy it everyday.
Because it would take me 2.5 months to do that, and even then it would not be all courses, but with now #1100 played, it would be at least 1,000 I can find on here I bet.
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 10-14-2012, 08:56 PM
Martin Dewgarita's Avatar
Martin Dewgarita Martin Dewgarita is online now
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: In the Woods, WI
Years Playing: 4.5
Courses Played: 1128
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 3,205
Anybody know what Gregg is at?
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 10-14-2012, 10:12 PM
harr0140's Avatar
harr0140 harr0140 is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wauwatosa, WI
Years Playing: 5.3
Courses Played: 682
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 3,265
Send a message via Yahoo to harr0140
On 7/12/12 Gregg played Bradford Park which he lisst as 1122 . . .so more than that I assume he has played a new one since 7/12

Here is his blog . . . while he wrote this entry in October . . . it took place during July. http://www.onegranddiscgolftour.com/?m=201210
Reply With Quote
 
  

  #110  
Old 10-26-2012, 01:41 PM
Martin Dewgarita's Avatar
Martin Dewgarita Martin Dewgarita is online now
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: In the Woods, WI
Years Playing: 4.5
Courses Played: 1128
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 3,205
Rattling Chains disc golf blog just posted a nice writeup.

http://rattlingchains.com/?p=2017#comment-13558

Thank you PJ
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.