Disc Golf Store
  #31  
Old 12-23-2012, 06:01 PM
KYdischippy's Avatar
KYdischippy KYdischippy is online now
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Nashville
Courses Played: 45
Posts: 309
McBeast, what's your mindset when putting in a tournament? I've been watching video of the 2012 Memorial all week and you were lights out putting. Even with the water 5 ft away, and the death putt with road OB behind it. What do you think about when lining up the putt and how do you commit?
  #32  
Old 12-23-2012, 06:04 PM
kingjames1014's Avatar
kingjames1014 kingjames1014 is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Plainfield, IN
Years Playing: 4
Courses Played: 83
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,175
I hope to get a chance to head up to Lemon Lake to watch you defend.

q: what course would you like to see host an NT event that currently does not?
  #33  
Old 12-23-2012, 06:17 PM
McJesus's Avatar
McJesus McJesus is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,024
If you feel uncomfortable answering this just ignore, but what is you favorite disc from each major company other than Innova, such as Legacy?Discraft?MVP?Lat.64?
  #34  
Old 12-23-2012, 06:18 PM
811rv's Avatar
811rv 811rv is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Years Playing: 6.1
Courses Played: 24
Posts: 671
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMcBeth View Post
To play a event on, Maple Hill- The Vibram Open

For a great time a new course in Palmetto Bay near Miami. Great private land with a amazing view of the ocean with a lake and crocodiles.
Agreed! It is at Palmetto Bay Village Center.

If you see Elmo, don't bother trying to get disc back
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (20.9 KB, 256 views)
  #35  
Old 12-23-2012, 06:20 PM
PMcBeth PMcBeth is online now
.:2X World Champion Paul McBeth:.
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 1,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYdischippy View Post
McBeast, what's your mindset when putting in a tournament? I've been watching video of the 2012 Memorial all week and you were lights out putting. Even with the water 5 ft away, and the death putt with road OB behind it. What do you think about when lining up the putt and how do you commit?
You just have to realize all that prepping and practice you did prior to the event is gonna pay off. I step up to every putt knowing I can make it, depending on the situation is whether or not I go for it.

My 2012 memorial round I had a game plan. Hole 1 I knew where their drives were and I kbew in order to stay ahead I had to run my putt and show them I wasn't just going to be a push over. That putt set the tone for the rest of my round.
  #36  
Old 12-23-2012, 06:24 PM
PMcBeth PMcBeth is online now
.:2X World Champion Paul McBeth:.
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 1,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingjames1014 View Post
I hope to get a chance to head up to Lemon Lake to watch you defend.

q: what course would you like to see host an NT event that currently does not?
Championship and outback course in Visalia CA
I've watched these courses grow (literally) they had a flat field which they transformed into a lake course with elevation.
  #37  
Old 12-23-2012, 06:27 PM
PMcBeth PMcBeth is online now
.:2X World Champion Paul McBeth:.
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 1,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJesus View Post
If you feel uncomfortable answering this just ignore, but what is you favorite disc from each major company other than Innova, such as Legacy?Discraft?MVP?Lat.64?
I like the feel of MVP putters. Ive never tried them but they are different then most companies.
  #38  
Old 12-23-2012, 06:28 PM
PMcBeth PMcBeth is online now
.:2X World Champion Paul McBeth:.
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 1,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by 811rv View Post
Agreed! It is at Palmetto Bay Village Center.

If you see Elmo, don't bother trying to get disc back
  #39  
Old 12-23-2012, 06:28 PM
kpc2004's Avatar
kpc2004 kpc2004 is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NW Houston, TX
Years Playing: 6.4
Courses Played: 41
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,847
I know a lot of pro's have some tasty plastic, do you have a badass disc collection?
 

  #40  
Old 12-23-2012, 06:31 PM
PMcBeth PMcBeth is online now
.:2X World Champion Paul McBeth:.
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 1,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpc2004 View Post
I know a lot of pro's have some tasty plastic, do you have a badass disc collection?
I'm not much of a collecter, I throw pretty much everything I get. I do have some CE and old discraft but only about 20 collectible discs
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.