Old 12-30-2012, 01:45 PM
.:3X World Champion Paul McBeth:.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrippinBill View Post
Fair enough, I wouldn't expect you to come across the country for a C-tier.

Do you tee off with a roc on the longer holes of the course like 9 or 14? Do you carry any drivers with you?
Yes 9 is a roc and 14 depending on wind is a roc or 165 roadrunner
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2012, 04:34 PM
Destroyer 3.0

Years Playing: 5.6
Courses Played: 26
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMcBeth View Post
I used to till this thread way made.
i'm glad i asked you to do this paul some of the questions asked and your related insights have been straight up golden. in the long run everyone benefits!

it was great watching you play at end of the trail this year. chuck woody appreciates the kind words you always have for his tournament and he's working on even making it better for next year. i know you're a lot further away now but hopefully you and brittany will be able to swing through and play it again.

did you check out cain's victory last night? i pocketed enough bets to cover this year's vacation! i could not find one person who thought cain had this - goes to show how much people really know mma and all the skills it takes to become and stay champion - not just knockout punching power. the only thing jds had last night was a decent takedown defense - cain's overall abilities really had a chance to shine since he didn't get clocked by jds early on like the last match.

when overeem takes out silva in february he'll battle cain for the belt around late june, early july. i like cain but overeem has the best all around abilities, more fight experience and trains harder than anyone out there. lol, cain has even admitted to that fact.
Old 12-30-2012, 07:07 PM

Years Playing: 9.5
Courses Played: 43
Paul, just played Hansen park cones league today at about 15 deg. How warm was it today when you played. Im so ready to hit up some warm weather
Old 12-30-2012, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aothiom View Post
i'm glad i asked you to do this paul some of the questions asked and your related insights have been straight up golden. in the long run everyone benefits!

it was great watching you play at end of the trail this year. chuck woody appreciates the kind words you always have for his tournament and he's working on even making it better for next year. i know you're a lot further away now but hopefully you and brittany will be able to swing through and play it again.

did you check out cain's victory last night? i pocketed enough bets to cover this year's vacation! i could not find one person who thought cain had this - goes to show how much people really know mma and all the skills it takes to become and stay champion - not just knockout punching power. the only thing jds had last night was a decent takedown defense - cain's overall abilities really had a chance to shine since he didn't get clocked by jds early on like the last match.

when overeem takes out silva in february he'll battle cain for the belt around late june, early july. i like cain but overeem has the best all around abilities, more fight experience and trains harder than anyone out there. lol, cain has even admitted to that fact.
No I didn't get the chance to watch it. I heard cain won and thought his was a bigger stronger fighter to begin with. I would have put my money on brown pride all day.
Old 12-30-2012, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drhammertime View Post
Paul, just played Hansen park cones league today at about 15 deg. How warm was it today when you played. Im so ready to hit up some warm weather
I didn't play today but it was high 50 low 60s maybe.
Old 12-30-2012, 08:29 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.6
Courses Played: 14
Do you think you would ever put up a tutorial on how you putt? Or perhaps a detailed description?
Old 12-30-2012, 10:36 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 1.6
Courses Played: 78
Do you like roller coasters and if so what is your favorite?
Old 12-31-2012, 10:13 AM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 17
Based upon the fervor over the RC3 rocs, they should be monster sellers.

Any chance you will reconsider your name going on them if they end up in your bag?
Old 12-31-2012, 12:32 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.6
Courses Played: 20
he already threw a hint out on one of the first pageson what disc his name is gonna be on. I think he said innova could use anither putter, when they already have so many. I think that pauls way of skirting around technicalities. am I right paul?

Old 12-31-2012, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRATC View Post
Do you think you would ever put up a tutorial on how you putt? Or perhaps a detailed description?
I'm sure I will be doing something like that soon.
Closed Thread