Old 01-06-2013, 12:46 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 6.1
Courses Played: 22
Throwing Style: RHFH
Gripped locked my Avenger SS at City Park in New Orleans. I was on hole 14 and it went into the lake where hole 13 was. Trying too hard to get distance and released at the worst time and the worst thing happened.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:11 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 20.9
Courses Played: 49
Took a noob out to play, Johnson Rd. tossed three of 'em into the drink. I haven't thrown one in there in a while but maybe my subconscious needed to fit in, so went my champ wraith too.
Expensive day.... sleeps with the fishes: Nuke Wraith Eagle (DX) but had it forever and a dragon that is probably still floating in the center of the lake.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:18 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.1
Courses Played: 42
Throwing Style: RHBH
Please keep your eyes out on feebay for a skullboy opto saint, sparkle yellow with green holo stamp. It was my favorite disc, and I had it stolen from me at Roland Park in Akron, PA today.

I hit metal with it twice earlier in the day, then on hole 14 I threw my sword into the woods - went searching for it, and left the saint sitting a few feet from my bag. I was gone maybe 3 minutes and when i came back the saint was gone. Really missing that disc...my game is shot without it!
Old 01-08-2013, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Blessing View Post
Lost 2 disc x-mas day @ sunset park in Las Vegas, a pink champ teebird+, and a neon green blizzard boss both are factory second disc. If you found them and tried to call the # on the disc you might have heard a recording saying you dialed the wrong # that has since been fixed so if you have found or find them please just call the # that is on the discs thanks.
Any idea of which holes? I'll keep an eye out later this week.

A story of sorta losing my disc, my high school has a disc golf club and the teacher who runs it and I are the only ones with disc golf bags. Well someone mixed thought my bag was his and borrowed a disc from it, a pro leopard, my favorite disc. They threw it into a bush by the principal's car, and I got it back the next day. All is well that ends well?
Old 01-08-2013, 10:26 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 34.6
Courses Played: 144
Throwing Style: LHBH
I'm in MS for several weeks, so I brought a few reserves of my drivers and a driver mold or two I'd never thrown. Lo and behold, a Surge ESP/FLX I picked up flies long and beautifully for me. The only problem: its tie-dyed several shades of bright, streaky green, and only a small patch of neon yellow in the middle makes it visible if it goes in any vegetation taller than grass.
One day I finally decided to use it on course with taller rough. On hole #3 it disappeared into the distance, and took me a week to find it. I had walked within 1 1/2 ft. of it at least a dozen times.
When I got to hole #7, I threw it and it vanished again, not to be seen until 2 days later, after an hour of clearing brush[its a fairly new, private course]. Once again, I'd walked within a foot or so of it several times.
Tonight it lies on hole #9, not yet having finished half the course in almost 2 weeks. But it flies great for me.

I think I'm having relationship issues with my disc.

Last edited by ohtobediscing; 01-08-2013 at 10:29 PM.
Old 01-12-2013, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniwersel View Post
Any idea of which holes? I'll keep an eye out later this week.

A story of sorta losing my disc, my high school has a disc golf club and the teacher who runs it and I are the only ones with disc golf bags. Well someone mixed thought my bag was his and borrowed a disc from it, a pro leopard, my favorite disc. They threw it into a bush by the principal's car, and I got it back the next day. All is well that ends well?
thx uniwersel if you happen to stumble across them that would be sweet but I have been out there almost every day since with no luck someone picked them up for sure, I was practicing distance shots from 1 to 3 so I lost them some were in the big field in between those 2 holes I have lost a couple disc there before and got them right back without any problems I am almost positive one of those lames who thinks "finders keepers" must have found them, what can you say but lesson learned. thx anyways I appreciate your efforts maybe we can play a round sometime.........
Old 01-12-2013, 06:27 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 10.2
Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: RHBH
Well, not a disc, but I was playing Buffalo Ridge in Phoenix today, and a grey long sleeve thermal shirt fell out of my bag at some point. The brand was Gap. Just in case anyone here finds it.
Old 01-13-2013, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Blessing View Post
thx uniwersel if you happen to stumble across them that would be sweet but I have been out there almost every day since with no luck someone picked them up for sure, I was practicing distance shots from 1 to 3 so I lost them some were in the big field in between those 2 holes I have lost a couple disc there before and got them right back without any problems I am almost positive one of those lames who thinks "finders keepers" must have found them, what can you say but lesson learned. thx anyways I appreciate your efforts maybe we can play a round sometime.........
Was there yesterday and today, no dice. Sorry man. I'm planning on playing the ice bowl next week, maybe I'll see you there? I left a disc right in front of tee 11 today, some out of towners were nice enough to give it back to us. Not everyone out there is a jerk, still some hope for humanity.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:19 AM
Bogey Member

Courses Played: 1
Just started playing and my first time out I lost a buzz in the saw palmetto that surround the course on campus at UCF (University of Central Florida) the disc was a loaner from the recreation and wellness center.

Old 01-18-2013, 06:58 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 43
Bradford in Charlotte. Lost an unmarked, brand new red Neutron Anode on hole 16. To the left of the bridge.