Old 01-08-2013, 09:42 AM
Pandamonium Discs

Years Playing: 8.4
Courses Played: 87
Throwing Style: RHBH
The Roc3 will never kick a buzzz out of the bag. The Roc3 is a touch less overstable champ roc. I currently have 7 rocs in the bag and the Roc3 was most comparable to my most overstable roc. It's no gator but its closer to a gator than a buzzz
Old 01-08-2013, 11:29 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 13.1
Courses Played: 49
I didn't even get an email from Innova regarding the new release of Big Birds....I got 25 last time around tho, so maybe they are only releasing to folks who didn't get them before?
Old 01-08-2013, 11:32 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 13.1
Courses Played: 49
From another page....
"not another release these were left over from the East coast that they didn't sale buyer are limited to 25 and can't pick color or weight so this will not hurt the value. Matter of fact west coast has none due to them selling out the first time"
Old 01-08-2013, 11:46 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 6.4
Courses Played: 36
Throwing Style: LHBH
To add my limited knowledge and experience.
The stamp:
I was told by my Innova saleman that, while the Production stamp design isn't settled, it will most likely be a normal Champ stamp. No word on PM sig question.
BB re-issue:
I got an email yesterday from Innova announcing a re-issue of the BB stamp RC3. 25 limit. Jumped all over it. Since some are saying that they didn't see the re-issue email, it may have been sent out only to those that missed out on the first BB run. I missed out on the first run, so i was glad to get in on the re-issue.
They were not allowing any requests on weights/stamps/colors, so I'll get what i get.
Weight:
Unless you're throwing these 350' plus, you'll LOVE the lighter weights MUCH more than the heavies. TRUST ME!!
Old 01-08-2013, 12:25 PM
Par Member

Courses Played: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscJunkie View Post
To add my limited knowledge and experience.
The stamp:
I was told by my Innova saleman that, while the Production stamp design isn't settled, it will most likely be a normal Champ stamp. No word on PM sig question.
BB re-issue:
I got an email yesterday from Innova announcing a re-issue of the BB stamp RC3. 25 limit. Jumped all over it. Since some are saying that they didn't see the re-issue email, it may have been sent out only to those that missed out on the first BB run. I missed out on the first run, so i was glad to get in on the re-issue.
They were not allowing any requests on weights/stamps/colors, so I'll get what i get.
Weight:
Unless you're throwing these 350' plus, you'll LOVE the lighter weights MUCH more than the heavies. TRUST ME!!
No pretty sure it went out to all dealers, I got 50 protos, 25 of the first Big Birds and got that same email for 25 more Big Birds
Old 01-08-2013, 12:31 PM

Years Playing: 2.5
Courses Played: 6
Throwing Style: RHFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscJunkie View Post
I found that if I was throwing FH, the 166g disc I have will turn and burn unless I throw it absolutely perfectly. However, it works decently for BH throws. The 180g flies exactly like I want it to on FH throws.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:54 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11.4
Courses Played: 43
These things are Garbage!! I took an '05 USDGC roc out of my bag to try and replace it with the new AMAZING Roc3. Turns out its a NERD disc (should of known).. They dont do anything my Chings dont and they aren't overstable. Glad I didnt buy but a couple. Roc3 OUT ... '05 Champ back IN. Honestly I dont even understand the collector value...
Old 01-09-2013, 10:02 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6.7
Courses Played: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tpro View Post
These things are Garbage!! I took an '05 USDGC roc out of my bag to try and replace it with the new AMAZING Roc3. Turns out its a NERD disc (should of known).. They dont do anything my Chings dont and they aren't overstable. Glad I didnt buy but a couple. Roc3 OUT ... '05 Champ back IN. Honestly I dont even understand the collector value...
Maybe your throwing it wrong? all mine fly amazing. i find they are way less under stable but it has a spot in my bag. Also what do you mean by NERD Disc?
Old 01-09-2013, 10:12 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 34.6
Courses Played: 81
Send a message via Yahoo to Jay Dub
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tpro View Post
They will take hits a lot better than the Ching Rocs.

Old 01-09-2013, 10:13 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11.4
Courses Played: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbullet View Post
Maybe your throwing it wrong? all mine fly amazing. i find they are way less under stable but it has a spot in my bag. Also what do you mean by NERD Disc?
Doubtful, though not trying to be boastful. Champ Rocs shouldn't be "way less under stable" they should be meaty and awesome. These IMO are not either. My roc line up is '05 spec, fresh Ching, beat ching, fresh glo Oroc and beat glo Oroc. I just think a Champ ROC thats straight is stupid.