#891  
Old 01-09-2013, 11:33 PM
PMcBeth PMcBeth is offline
.:3X World Champion Paul McBeth:.
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 1,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyThunders View Post
How is that no excuses backpack bag?
They aren't my sponsor anymore but if you want a custom bag that's the only company that I know that does them.
  #892  
Old 01-09-2013, 11:34 PM
thugjitsu's Avatar
thugjitsu thugjitsu is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: La Habra
Courses Played: 9
Posts: 1,426
Do you see Liam becoming a great player someday? I know he has more than enough skill but he's a hothead lol.
  #893  
Old 01-09-2013, 11:35 PM
jcf5083's Avatar
jcf5083 jcf5083 is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Bexley, OH
Years Playing: 5.1
Courses Played: 19
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by zj1002 View Post
The Echo star grooves crush
Echo Star McGroove? Just spitballin'.
  #894  
Old 01-09-2013, 11:35 PM
PMcBeth PMcBeth is offline
.:3X World Champion Paul McBeth:.
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 1,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by zj1002 View Post
The Echo star grooves crush
Earth friendly
"Hippie approved"
I don't think any other disc could have echo or groove in the same sentence
  #895  
Old 01-09-2013, 11:38 PM
zj1002 zj1002 is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Driving Range
Years Playing: 6.9
Courses Played: 28
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,860
Yeah I did get both. The beadless is nice, I just prefer a bead for putting.

I used KCs a long time but the plastic was too slick lately. Ive tried all types of P2 but they tend to be dumpy putters. I agree the p2 is a better driving better than putting putter. The big bead P&A reminds me of an omega that doesn't glide out, which is good because I drive with omegas so the feel is close
  #896  
Old 01-09-2013, 11:38 PM
PMcBeth PMcBeth is offline
.:3X World Champion Paul McBeth:.
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 1,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by thugjitsu View Post
Do you see Liam becoming a great player someday? I know he has more than enough skill but he's a hothead lol.
There is a lot of good young players in Huntington right now. Liam has already been passed by a couple kids. He needs to step his game up and quit wanting to be a collecter and start playing more. He is smart but needs to get his game to the course not online.
  #897  
Old 01-09-2013, 11:42 PM
PMcBeth PMcBeth is offline
.:3X World Champion Paul McBeth:.
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 1,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by zj1002 View Post
Yeah I did get both. The beadless is nice, I just prefer a bead for putting.

I used KCs a long time but the plastic was too slick lately. Ive tried all types of P2 but they tend to be dumpy putters. I agree the p2 is a better driving better than putting putter. The big bead P&A reminds me of an omega that doesn't glide out, which is good because I drive with omegas so the feel is close
So you noticed the same flights as me. I can switch between the KC pro to P&A any time but I've always preferred no beads over KC but in the summer months the KC doesn't melt and get floppy like dx.
The pink beaded aviars are a quicker KC aviar is all I would say
  #898  
Old 01-09-2013, 11:47 PM
zj1002 zj1002 is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Driving Range
Years Playing: 6.9
Courses Played: 28
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,860
Yep id agree the beaded don't have the dump that I assume comes with the bigger nose of KC. I liked how the P2 came out of the hand, it just didn't carry at the end of the flight. The beaded ones have a good forward fade.
  #899  
Old 01-10-2013, 12:24 AM
PMcBeth PMcBeth is offline
.:3X World Champion Paul McBeth:.
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 1,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by zj1002 View Post
Yep id agree the beaded don't have the dump that I assume comes with the bigger nose of KC. I liked how the P2 came out of the hand, it just didn't carry at the end of the flight. The beaded ones have a good forward fade.
Yup but I see why they make all of them now. People prefer certain styles and flights.
 

  #900  
Old 01-10-2013, 12:30 AM
zj1002 zj1002 is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Driving Range
Years Playing: 6.9
Courses Played: 28
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,860
Basically it's all in the head
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.