Old 01-28-2013, 11:27 AM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 41
Man, people are hating on UPS hard. Who's even to say that the testers are supposed to be testing it to post reviews on here rather than testing it exclusively for quality control for MVP?

Ragers gonna rage I guess. I support you UPS, do your thing.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:37 AM
Banned

Courses Played: 19
I honestly can say without a doubt, MVP makes the best discs i have ever thrown. They fly farther with less effort for me, and i have tried everything.. I used to throw only Innova and a couple discraft, but then MVP released discs and i tried other companies like lat64 and westside and i have been replacing everything in my bag ever since.

I wouldn't replace a disc i have thrown for 5 years with something else if it didnt improve my game. Call it fanboy.. w/e you want. I just throw what i like and MVP makes discs i really like

Why be a hater? I do not go around hating on other people who like to throw innova, discraft, lat64, westside, gateway, millennium, etc...

People like "The Hammer" need to grow up and have respect for other opinions, if you dont like it, just go elsewhere, why waste energy trying to talk trash to other people here? If it makes you feel good to bash other people because they have different likes than you maybe you have a problem.

Just because i like every disc MVP has released so far doesn't mean im going to like their future releases, it just happens that they have made some great discs so far.

The shock is what we have all been waiting for, don't be surprised if people get excited.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:39 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.8
Courses Played: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by plex View Post
The shock is what we have all been waiting for, don't be surprised if people get excited.
I thought the Volt is what everyone had been waiting for? What happened?

BTW, I have no problem with people liking MVP or any other manufacturer, you guys just take it too far. It should be a red flag when you have to sift through 100 pages of speculative BS for maybe 2 pages of actual facts, and unbiased information. You especially are like a 13 Justin Beiber fan.

Last edited by The Hammer; 01-28-2013 at 11:42 AM.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:40 AM
* Ace Member *

Hammer is not hating on MVP he is hating on the fanboyism that they have created. Posts like that is why the flames come. Not hating either but MVP is all over these boards and it seems like they could come out with a disc made of cow poop with a goose poop overmold and everyone will love it. just saying'
Old 01-28-2013, 11:44 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.8
Courses Played: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGlass01 View Post
Hammer is not hating on MVP he is hating on the fanboyism that they have created. Posts like that is why the flames come. Not hating either but MVP is all over these boards and it seems like they could come out with a disc made of cow poop with a goose poop overmold and everyone will love it. just saying'
Truth. I happen to like the Anode. I'm just really, really, really tired of all the completely uninformed, and unsubstantiated BS that some of you guys are espousing. It wouldn't surprise me if MVP could take a bunch of blank Grooves, and slap their logo on them, and guys like Plex would be telling everyone that they are the best distance drivers in the history of the game.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:52 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 6.3
Courses Played: 55
Throwing Style: RHBH
Send a message via Skype™ to UnitedPuppySlayer
Thank you to everyone appreciating what we do, and to everyone who thinks I just sit around all day doing nothing but eat cheetos naked in a bean bag chair not throwing frisbees, I don't. I'm going to spare you the details and just tell you that when I find available time to throw the Shock, I will. Until then, try to act like the adults you are and be at least A LITTLE mature.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:53 AM
Birdie Member

I love me some MVP. Soft anodes and neutron axis's rock. I probably won't get a shock because the volts I have are stable enough for my wimpy arm. I've got all their molds bagged except the ion.

That said, when I recommend mvp to someone I don't make it sound like mvp will fix all of their problems. I tried to warn plex and a couple others that while it's fine to be enthusiastic you have to keep it realistic. Some of you guys are just a little over the top, even for those of us that do appreciate mvp plastic. I think that's what Hammer is getting at.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:55 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7.6
Courses Played: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnitedPuppySlayer View Post
and to everyone who thinks I just sit around all day doing nothing but eat cheetos naked in a bean bag chair not throwing frisbees, and fapping to KP pics.
FTFY
Old 01-28-2013, 12:01 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 6.3
Courses Played: 55
Send a message via Skype™ to UnitedPuppySlayer
^^Haha, thank you for that! It's hard to remember what I do in my free time, while at work.

Old 01-28-2013, 12:06 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7.6
Courses Played: 40
^^
No problem, just trying to lighten the conversation up.