Old 01-30-2013, 10:41 AM

Courses Played: 1
empty bag weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin234 View Post
What he said! ^^

They use better material than grip
I'm real curios about the weight of the bag. "Better material" often is thicker and more heavier. The Grip bag weights in around 4 lbs, empty. Not the lightest bag, but still ok. Much heavier than 4lbs and empty bag weight becomes an issue. I hope they find that magical happy ground between quality material but still keep the weight down.

Still cant wait to see it though.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:06 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 9
My karma being much more durable than my lat bag, and possibly bigger. Is much much lighter than the lat bag. I have no fear that this backpack will be relatively light, yet very durable.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:14 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 4.1
Courses Played: 136
Throwing Style: RHBH
Send a message via AIM to New013
..and i was hoping everybody had a grip bag by now so i could scoop one of these up when they came out. let the games begin.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:58 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.2
Courses Played: 31
Throwing Style: RHFH
My credit card is ready and VooDoo is on speed dial.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:09 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 15
still no pics?
Old 01-30-2013, 01:13 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.3
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukdukgolf View Post
still no pics?
Could be a couple week until pics. Maybe sooner, they have said various things on their facebook page.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:54 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.7
Courses Played: 29
I'm not going to get a backpack-style bag, I doubt I'd ever have enough discs that I use to require one. I was wondering if someone would tell me about the Mojo, however.

It looks like a nice size, and I can't imagine ever carrying more than 15 discs.

I don't, however, know anything about materials. Are those good ones? How's the construction? How much does it weigh? The side pockets look nice, how much can you fit in them? How durable is the bottom? And is it worth 100 dollars? I suppose the worth would be an opinion sort of thing.

I won't be getting one for a while, I can't even fill a Slim Jim right now. But I do like extra storage space

Last edited by Buiscutboy; 01-30-2013 at 01:58 PM.
Old 01-30-2013, 07:03 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buiscutboy View Post
I'm not going to get a backpack-style bag, I doubt I'd ever have enough discs that I use to require one. I was wondering if someone would tell me about the Mojo, however.

It looks like a nice size, and I can't imagine ever carrying more than 15 discs.

I don't, however, know anything about materials. Are those good ones? How's the construction? How much does it weigh? The side pockets look nice, how much can you fit in them? How durable is the bottom? And is it worth 100 dollars? I suppose the worth would be an opinion sort of thing.

I won't be getting one for a while, I can't even fill a Slim Jim right now. But I do like extra storage space
If the 10-15 discs is all you will ever have? then it is the perfect bag you are looking for. Construction is top notch. 1000D Cordura and the bottom is the same material used in flak jackets. The side pockets are large enough to hold another 5 drivers in each. It is fairly light for its construction, and it is very well worth the 100 dollars. If you want more info, you can check out their website
www.voodoodiscgolf.com
Old 01-30-2013, 08:56 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.7
Courses Played: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgfanatic7 View Post
If the 10-15 discs is all you will ever have? then it is the perfect bag you are looking for. Construction is top notch. 1000D Cordura and the bottom is the same material used in flak jackets. The side pockets are large enough to hold another 5 drivers in each. It is fairly light for its construction, and it is very well worth the 100 dollars. If you want more info, you can check out their website
www.voodoodiscgolf.com
It's not that I won't own alot, I just don't think I'll lug around any more than 15. I guess I'm a minimalist.

Thanks for the info. They do look neat Now they need their special "tattooed" discs in ones I use.

Old 01-30-2013, 09:25 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.2
They are well worth the $100

they are very quality and the side storage is great. I can easy fit 4 12oz cans in each side pocket, not saying I do... Just saying I can

I carry a rubbermaind container of cliffbars, a first aid kit, a big UV flashlight multiple regular flashlights, 2 rolls of tape, a lacrosse ball and other misc crap in mine regularly