Old 01-29-2013, 04:07 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 21
Courses Played: 68
CSUMB: Oaks, Cypress are ON CAMPUS! Ryan Ranch just a few minutes away. Year round excellent weather. Done.
Old 01-29-2013, 04:32 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4
Courses Played: 51
Throwing Style: RHBH
If the question is on-campus courses, I have to at least give a nod to Mars Hill College in western NC. That is one nutty campus course.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:22 PM
.:Hall of Fame Member:.

Years Playing: 25.1
Courses Played: 569
If we're talking college quality, Carleton is ranked 8th by US News, has an average course on campus but is a half hour from the courses ringing the SE side of the Twin Cities.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:24 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.6
Courses Played: 51
Wow Chuck. Nice new banner.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:25 PM
.:Hall of Fame Member:.

Years Playing: 25.1
Courses Played: 569
Can't take credit. Early "B-Day present" from timg.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:01 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.9
Courses Played: 296
Throwing Style: RHFH
2nd the mention for St. Cloud State. A lot of great courses in that area. Too bad it will be cold and snowy for most of the year.

To those talking about Colorado St; the courses in and around Fort Collins are not good. Edora is heavily overrated and the courses in the mountains are an hour + away. They do have a great team and shop though. I have a Colorado State DG Team Crystal Buzzz which I am quite proud of
Old 01-30-2013, 11:23 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 4.9
Courses Played: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by slicemaster View Post
I'm sorry.....what did the Aggies win in football again? SEC....nope.....National Title.....nope......flash in the pan Heisman....Definitely.......

When was Texas' last National Title in Football?.....oh yeah 2005.....when was A&M's...........1939......just sayin'....I know how you Aggies like to make up things you have "won"...a la the 1910 National Title.

But you are right about Austin being the place to attend college with the most disc golf upside.
Eeeeassssy killer, just enjoying the first decent season we've had in a long time haha. If only we had done something cool like get our own tv channel and have nobody watch it....and then have it difficult to obtain in the town the school our in...wait a minute....we just did something stupid like beat Bama at home and crush OU in the Cotton Bowl...we are so backward down here

Back to courses, if you wanted to play Shawshank over and over and over you could go to Sam Houston State University
Old 02-01-2013, 04:08 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 4.1
Courses Played: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedodger View Post
Eeeeassssy killer, just enjoying the first decent season we've had in a long time haha. If only we had done something cool like get our own tv channel and have nobody watch it....and then have it difficult to obtain in the town the school our in...wait a minute....we just did something stupid like beat Bama at home and crush OU in the Cotton Bowl...we are so backward down here

Back to courses, if you wanted to play Shawshank over and over and over you could go to Sam Houston State University
That channel does suck... I got nothing for that. And the Aggies had a great season. I can say it.....it doesn't hurt too bad. If only an Aggie Democrat hadn't proposed a house bill that would force UT and the Aggies to play every year. Seems silly.

Wasn't being too serious, I just enjoy the 'ol Longhorn:Aggie rivalry and enjoyed poking the bear from time to time.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:33 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 4.9
Courses Played: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by slicemaster View Post
That channel does suck... I got nothing for that. And the Aggies had a great season. I can say it.....it doesn't hurt too bad. If only an Aggie Democrat hadn't proposed a house bill that would force UT and the Aggies to play every year. Seems silly.

Wasn't being too serious, I just enjoy the 'ol Longhorn:Aggie rivalry and enjoyed poking the bear from time to time.
Hahaha ya man I knew it was all in good fun. There will be a whole generation in the next few years who won't even know about the rivalry. I guess the bear poking and blind school pride will die with guys like us. We had a good run (albiet an entirely lop-sided run in favor of UT haha)

Old 02-03-2013, 04:37 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 3.3
Courses Played: 48
Throwing Style: RHFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by sloppydisc View Post
The Houck course is at least 40 mins from NC St. Maybe more with a Carolina Brewery stop. All the courses close by are mediocre. We have some decent local courses, but nothing great. And UNC's campus course is much better than NC State's.
Wolfpack in the house! Grudginly I have to agree with you, I freaking love playing UNC. Our course was a poke n hope as it was now its just a joke, period lol.. I really wish NCSU would let some of the guys on the team work with the redesign but they refuse and show NO cooperation