Courses Played: 45
http://www.latitude64.se/news/
Old 02-06-2013, 07:01 PM
* Innova: Choice of Champions *

Years Playing: 4.5
Courses Played: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenb View Post
I've had some difficulty finding a turnover driver in a DD/Lat bag I'm working on. Even the River is OS for me, and I don't care for super light weights like the Diamond. I ordered some test plastic Rivers. I hope those do the trick.
Westside Underworld might be what you're looking for, only three weeks away from release.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:45 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.3
Courses Played: 20
Throwing Style: RHBH
lat opto or gold line bolt. your welcome.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:18 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.9
Latitude needs to develop some stiffer base plastic for putters and mids. Dave threw KC Aviars and Rocs before and that's got to take some getting used to, probably more so than the mold changes. How stiff was EZE before they shelved it? Maybe they could bring that back.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:25 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 17.3
Courses Played: 29
lat is developing stiff zero. i have seen firm judges being made as well.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:29 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 9.2
Courses Played: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabuku1 View Post
lat opto or gold line bolt. your welcome.
My Bolt fades late but hard. Turn it over? Not really. I can't hyzer flip it. It fades too early for me to get it out past about 250. But I can hyzer flip a dx Leopard 300, even though it is a much slower disc than the Bolt. I could probably get similar distance flexing the bolt, and there's a time for that. But it's not the flip driver I'm looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarRamRod
Jenb have you tried a Vision?
Sure. Comes out of the box like a beat Valk. Turn of a Valk, Fade of a Sidewinder. I can't hyzer flip a beat Valk though. I haven't tried a test plastic Vision yet. If the test plastic rivers work out, you can bet I will.

Quote:
you should try a 160's Northmen by Westside, you should be able to turn that over
I thought the Northman was supposed to be like a teebird? I can't flip a 150 teebird in premium plastic. I can flip a 175 DX teebird once it breaks in, but then it cut rolls. I need a heavy driver I can hyzer flip but fades back at least to flat at the end. Do you think the Northman would do that?

Quote:
Westside Underworld might be what you're looking for, only three weeks away from release.
Thanks for letting me know. I'm always on the lookout for flippy drivers.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:35 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 6.3
Courses Played: 29
Northman is not like a TB as far as I know but might be a touch fast i.e. speed stable for what you are looking for

I know you earlier said the River was too OS for you but "light" 160 flat GLs would likely work (but they are hard to find)

if someone was to have tested an Underworld they could probably tell you it is similar to a River but more understable, they might also say that the wing appears to be slightly larger but the nose is thicker so it flies at a similar speed, it is rated at -3 turn and that would be fairly true

now if you can wait until March 1 and act quick for some lighter Tournament Plastic Underworlds (160s) I think you might be happy
Old 02-06-2013, 10:44 PM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 1
Quote:
I haven't tried a test plastic Vision yet. If the test plastic rivers work out, you can bet I will.

It doesn't get much flippier than a beat TM2 Vision. It's my go-to flippy driver, when the disc must go right, even from a hyzer. They are cheap right now, so you can take advantage of picking a couple up. I don't know if they are OOP though. If you ike 'em, hoard 'em.

Old 02-06-2013, 10:50 PM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
My Bolt fades late but hard. Turn it over? Not really. I can't hyzer flip it. It fades too early for me to get it out past about 250. But I can hyzer flip a dx Leopard 300, even though it is a much slower disc than the Bolt. I could probably get similar distance flexing the bolt, and there's a time for that. But it's not the flip driver I'm looking for.

Sure. Comes out of the box like a beat Valk. Turn of a Valk, Fade of a Sidewinder. I can't hyzer flip a beat Valk though. I haven't tried a test plastic Vision yet. If the test plastic rivers work out, you can bet I will.

I thought the Northman was supposed to be like a teebird? I can't flip a 150 teebird in premium plastic. I can flip a 175 DX teebird once it breaks in, but then it cut rolls. I need a heavy driver I can hyzer flip but fades back at least to flat at the end. Do you think the Northman would do that?

Thanks for letting me know. I'm always on the lookout for flippy drivers.
no worries. I figured out the problem though. you need to do some pushups and pullups. get muscles and they will turn over so much you will wish they were more stable.