Old 02-17-2013, 03:31 AM
Birdie Member

They have been very busy this week getting the Mojos back in stock and getting them out to the people that had ordered them. Its basically a two person company, Shane and his wife. They also both work full time.
Old 02-17-2013, 04:17 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 16.2
Courses Played: 1
Every dg company that rushes a release to satisfy internet golfers has had poor results, if voodoo needs more time I'm cool with that.
Old 02-17-2013, 04:53 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.4
Courses Played: 34
Throwing Style: RHBH
They'd "try" to get a picture up. It's basically two people running the company, and what if something else came up in their life? If you don't want to wait, don't complain about waiting and just order something else. Serious quality products coming from voodoo, if I have to wait a month or 2 to see it, I'll wait. Even when it comes out, or pictures are posted the next comments will be, "Oh idk, I'd like to hear some customer reviews" if That's the case then pick up something that isn't new. I hear grip has good reviews, go buy one of those.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:41 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 3.1
Courses Played: 24
"We Want The World And We Want It Now" - Jim Morrison
Old 02-17-2013, 08:43 AM
Eagle Member

VooDoo=quality, sometimes that takes times. Patience my dear
Old 02-17-2013, 09:19 AM
Birdie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erthbndr View Post
They'd "try" to get a picture up. It's basically two people running the company, and what if something else came up in their life? If you don't want to wait, don't complain about waiting and just order something else. Serious quality products coming from voodoo, if I have to wait a month or 2 to see it, I'll wait. Even when it comes out, or pictures are posted the next comments will be, "Oh idk, I'd like to hear some customer reviews" if That's the case then pick up something that isn't new. I hear grip has good reviews, go buy one of those.
Somone that get's it Well said!!
Old 02-17-2013, 09:19 AM
Birdie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmk1978 View Post
VooDoo=quality, sometimes that takes times. Patience my dear
Yes, and the time will be worth it.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:51 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5
Courses Played: 8
Jan 19th: "more info to come next week"

Jan 25th: "more information for you this coming week" (ended up just being a couple features list)

Jan 31st: "hoping to get some spy shots next week"

Feb 8th: "hoping to have prelim pics next week"

Feb 17th: nothing

Those are all quoted from their Facebook page.

Listen, I love Voodoo. If I wasn't a broad-shouldered guy, I'd still be cuddling my Mojo at night. I am more than sure this bag will be awesome. I'm also sure it will sell out quickly. But the trend has been borderline insulting to us fans. I understand things come up. I understand business is not a necessarily reliable thing. I even understand that this is a two-person show at Voodoo at they have busy lives outside this.

But the bottom line is, this is not their first bag. This is not their first year in business. They make (in my mind) the absolute finest traditional bag on the market. But the supply and communication issues have always plagued Voodoo. It's one thing to expect an April release and it gets bumped to May or June. But over a month of "next week" is a bit of a letdown.

Again, not knocking Voodoo's product, or their business model. Just simply stating he needs to get a better handle on what he CAN do and communicate it better. If he had said, "I'm going to release some information on the bag in January and I'm really hoping for sometime in February to get you some pics." we would all be fine. He had enough time to photoshop a promotional teaser picture.

The more it gets dragged out to "hopefully next week" the more I grow wary of a Flak3 type issue.
Old 02-17-2013, 10:20 AM
Rick Rolling, Rolling, Rolling...

Years Playing: 15.2
Courses Played: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by throwfromthewoods View Post
Jan 19th: "more info to come next week"

Jan 25th: "more information for you this coming week" (ended up just being a couple features list)

Jan 31st: "hoping to get some spy shots next week"

Feb 8th: "hoping to have prelim pics next week"

Feb 17th: nothing

Those are all quoted from their Facebook page.

Listen, I love Voodoo. If I wasn't a broad-shouldered guy, I'd still be cuddling my Mojo at night. I am more than sure this bag will be awesome. I'm also sure it will sell out quickly. But the trend has been borderline insulting to us fans. I understand things come up. I understand business is not a necessarily reliable thing. I even understand that this is a two-person show at Voodoo at they have busy lives outside this.

But the bottom line is, this is not their first bag. This is not their first year in business. They make (in my mind) the absolute finest traditional bag on the market. But the supply and communication issues have always plagued Voodoo. It's one thing to expect an April release and it gets bumped to May or June. But over a month of "next week" is a bit of a letdown.

Again, not knocking Voodoo's product, or their business model. Just simply stating he needs to get a better handle on what he CAN do and communicate it better. If he had said, "I'm going to release some information on the bag in January and I'm really hoping for sometime in February to get you some pics." we would all be fine. He had enough time to photoshop a promotional teaser picture.

The more it gets dragged out to "hopefully next week" the more I grow wary of a Flak3 type issue.
^^^ DING DING DING DING

Old 02-17-2013, 10:26 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 6.2
Courses Played: 66
all of this 'delayed info' is just a part of their marketing plan. bored internet nerds complain and moan about waiting for the info. people argue and take sides and rant etc. this keeps the thread active and near the top of the forum page. there are now 30 PAGES of discussion for a bag that no one has seen yet. brilliant!