Old 02-19-2013, 10:02 AM
* Innova: Choice of Champions *

Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 14
Pretty good look at the Ranger in McCabe's ITB video:

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

It's not quite the equal of the Grip aesthetically, but it appears to have considerably more storage.
Old 02-19-2013, 10:22 AM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 43
Mofo could have spun the bag around, picked it up and threw it on, or at least brought it closer to the camera
Old 02-19-2013, 10:47 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 16
Courses Played: 43
Throwing Style: RHFH
He's carrying some sweet Lat and Westside stuff now!!

Not sure if I like the bag though.
Old 02-19-2013, 10:54 AM
Par Member

Courses Played: 2
I would really like to see how this bag holds up after a summer of heavy use.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:38 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 8.9
Courses Played: 35
Throwing Style: RHBH
Send a message via AIM to inscho
I like that DD is giving themselves their own look to their bags.. Not sure how durable they'll be but creating your own image is important to a sport that has new products releasing every year. Kudos to that. Now onto a year of rigorous testing to all that may buy one.

I'm still using the ol' Revo Dual Pack until she falls apart on me. It's crazy that I've owned it since 07-08' and have only replaced the internal frame once. So far so good!!
Old 02-19-2013, 07:31 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 7.1
Courses Played: 12
It all depends on how much you use it and how you treat your equipment. I don't beat the crap out of my bag, or throw, kick it or even set mine down hard. Still looks like new even being 4 years old with all the rounds I have played with it. A Innova Comp with Phenix straps. Take care of your stuff and it will last. Not fond of the styling of the Ranger , but If I buy a new bag, I want the top quality material on the market.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:42 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.6
Courses Played: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmatt1969 View Post
It all depends on how much you use it and how you treat your equipment. I don't beat the crap out of my bag, or throw, kick it or even set mine down hard. Still looks like new even being 4 years old with all the rounds I have played with it. A Innova Comp with Phenix straps. Take care of your stuff and it will last. Not fond of the styling of the Ranger , but If I buy a new bag, I want the top quality material on the market.
yeah it seems like some people must be pretty hard on their stuff...

i dont really think you should need any sort of "ballistic grade" materials for disc golf bags lol... The materials these bags are made out of are used in a lot of pants for competitive paintball and it holds up pretty damn well from being shot and sliding around on the ground. I can guarantee these bags will be more than durable enough.

The commander looks good, might pick one up when they are released.

Last edited by dekdo; 02-22-2013 at 07:47 PM.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:48 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.6
Courses Played: 29
Throwing Style: RHFH
The Ranger in the EMac video looks pretty not bad. I might actually kind of like it.

I dig the side putter pocket.

Now they need to make it in tons of colors, and out of better stuff. Gray is weak sauce.
Old 03-14-2013, 06:25 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.1
Courses Played: 26
Is it just me or did the shipping for the Ranger move back from April 1st to after the 10th?

Old 03-14-2013, 06:55 PM
Dynamic Discs #1 Fanboi

Courses Played: 19
There's one of each bag in the Emporia DD shop. Like my Grip so no need for a Ranger but it's pretty cool looking now that I've seen it in person. Tons of storage too. I like Ogio I've had their golf bags before that were about $250 and they were awesome. I really like the Commander. It's the one I'll probably get for roadtrips where I don't quite have the space or need to take the Grip. It's looks long and odd shaped in the pictures but in person it's quite small and economically proportioned. It would be slimmer than the Grip at least. Carries up to twenty but scales down nicely I was stuffing things in it. You could even carry the two putters on the outside, one divider of discs, and another divider for extra clothes or drinks. Shame I sold my quad shock straps. Maybe I'll try the Ogio ones if I get the commander. Didn't preorder I'll wait to see if they have some stocked in a few months.