I got kinda unproductive this morning.

Old 03-05-2013, 11:20 AM
Suffers from Delusions of Grandeur

Years Playing: 13
Courses Played: 134
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashiellx View Post
@2:24 you can hear Rebecca Duffy confirming the score is official and then at @2:35 you can hear her telling Will never to put her through that again.

Imagine if Will had lost the playoff and the controversy uproar!
I would laughed! I made a mistake once of not tallying my score up properly and missed cash cause of it. I bet Greenwell would have squeezed a brick out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergdawg View Post
This guy is the biggest tool on the website. Bar-none
Lol...I don't necessarily agree but funny.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:55 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 18.5
Courses Played: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjman View Post
"Also, there was not an official exclusively following the top cards. I'm sure there was one around and available if hailed, but you'd have to reach out to him/her.
There were 3 other officials on EACH top card at the Event following every top card...
Old 03-05-2013, 06:36 PM
.:Hall of Fame Member:.

Years Playing: 25.5
Courses Played: 586
Of course none of the three could act as 'officials' in their group, just as players.
Old 03-05-2013, 06:45 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 18.5
Courses Played: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgkdisc View Post
Of course none of the three could act as 'officials' in their group, just as players.
He didn't SAY that did he?

And they could act as officials (or throw provisionals) on rules needing calls made by the group such as OB, missed Mando, etc. so your statement isn't 100% correct either...
Old 03-05-2013, 06:57 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 7
Lol. Bergdawg. I love that even though I have your posts blocked, I can still see people quoting you and know you're referring to me. Jeez. I was bored of your idiotic attitude months ago when I realized the only thing you do on this website is troll, so can you please remove yourself from my balls and stop being so obsessed with me? KthnxBye. Unlike the people in the Water Cooler and Landfill who are easily baited into your immature troll battles, I won't be.. which is why I have you blocked.. And yet you still can't keep me off your mind or out of your mouth.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:14 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8.8
Courses Played: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadEye View Post
Lol. Bergdawg. I love that even though I have your posts blocked, I can still see people quoting you and know you're referring to me. Jeez. I was bored of your idiotic attitude months ago when I realized the only thing you do on this website is troll, so can you please remove yourself from my balls and stop being so obsessed with me? KthnxBye. Unlike the people in the Water Cooler and Landfill who are easily baited into your immature troll battles, I won't be.. which is why I have you blocked.. And yet you still can't keep me off your mind or out of your mouth.
says the guy responding to a guy he blocked lol
Old 03-05-2013, 07:25 PM
Suffers from Delusions of Grandeur

Years Playing: 13
Courses Played: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwingles View Post
says the guy responding to a guy he blocked lol

lol
Old 03-05-2013, 07:32 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 3.9
Courses Played: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadEye View Post
Bro needs to chill

So far the most "h8" has come from your few posts lol

Old 03-06-2013, 12:29 AM
Par Member

"I haven't heard anyone mention it but one thing for sure is that Will making a bird on 18 turned out to be his saving grace. I would assume he knew that he had a 1 throw lead with one to play. Being that there was ob water on that hole most would play a conservative drive, lay up and tap out for par plus a 1 throw win. Even with a good drive and a 25 footer left for two I would lay that putt up to make sure no spit out could roll ob. If he didn't get that bird the scorecard penalty would of given the title to McBeast and no playoff needed."

Thought I would repost this since it got lost at the bottom of a fading thread a couple pages ago. How many of you would of gone for a two on that particular last hole with a 1 shot lead already? Then having the composure to park hole 1 in the playoff after that debacle, not sure too many players could step up an pull that off given the circumstances.