Disc Golf Center
Old 04-02-2013, 08:57 PM
Bogey Member

Courses Played: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by smyith View Post
This has been my observation as well. Alot of people mistake shoulder for dome.
And I think this is exactly what I did. My apologies folks!
Old 05-29-2013, 09:43 PM
DGCR Vendor

Courses Played: 35
I like the glow Buzzz. Sweet!!!! Got one coming from Blackace.

Last edited by Phantom Discs; 05-29-2013 at 09:45 PM.
Old 05-29-2013, 10:12 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.5
Throwing Style: RHBH
Wish I would have gotten one of the glows when I had a chance....
Old 06-01-2013, 01:12 AM
DGCR Vendor

Does anyone know what type of plastic these are? I am assuming its Z. It does not say its the same plastic as the bar stamp anniversary's.
Old 06-01-2013, 11:24 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.4
Courses Played: 26
I will take a glow if anyone has the hookup
Old 06-03-2013, 10:24 AM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by E3D4523 View Post
Does anyone know what type of plastic these are? I am assuming its Z. It does not say its the same plastic as the bar stamp anniversary's.
Pretty sure they are both the Z plastic.

Also have one coming from BlackAce (thanks!!!). Looks like they are going to be pretty hard to get a hold of. One club I am in only got 10 of them, not enough to even offer them really. Another club received 40 of them, kept about half and then sold the other 20+ at league night last Wednesday.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:37 AM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 8
10 year buzzes you say...DGLO finally came and I finally got my cool 10 years. They don't have any white but I think the ones I got may even be cooler, and rarer, than any white:

So that pink is basically the way it looks, really cool hot pink with a black stamp and big 10 year bee, really nice.

The next one isn't actually pink like if looks in the pic, its more a pastel purple, but its different colors, the flight plate is purpleish, the rim is blue and the rim is purpleish pink.

The next one is basically the same color, but with the bee stamp. Both have that transitional rainbow stamp...not sure if thats what it called because I've seen different stamps on these called rainbow...

The last one is blue on top and the rim is pink.....the double stamp is the red prism stamp too....

They didn't have any of the glows or the flag ones there, a little disappointing, but I'm happy with what I got, and I spent enough money as it was lol. I got these to throw, but if you want to talk rarity there probably can't be more than a few of any of these considering they're misprints with multiple stamps and the colors. So yeah the wait for DGLO paid off for sure....
Old 06-03-2013, 11:14 AM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 60
Heck of a deal on the misprint/big Bee stamped 10th Anny Buzzz's... $15.00 each. DGLO had a nice selection of them on the table, lots of pink, purples and a few other colors. Make for great throwers at that price point, for those that may have kept the initial ones as collectors.

Also had some all black Buzzz's that were bottom stamped with the (white) 10th Bee stamp. Top was blank, BUZZZ tooled on the rim and the only stamps were the white bee. Some had one bee, others two and three bees. These were going for $20.00 a pop in the tent.

Also did not see any of the Flag dyed 10 Buzzz, minus the one they had framed in a 3-disc set for I assume the winner.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:16 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.8
Courses Played: 39
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by loki993 View Post
10 year buzzes you say...DGLO finally came and I finally got my cool 10 years. They don't have any white but I think the ones I got may even be cooler, and rarer, than any white:

So that pink is basically the way it looks, really cool hot pink with a black stamp and big 10 year bee, really nice.

The next one isn't actually pink like if looks in the pic, its more a pastel purple, but its different colors, the flight plate is purpleish, the rim is blue and the rim is purpleish pink.

The next one is basically the same color, but with the bee stamp. Both have that transitional rainbow stamp...not sure if thats what it called because I've seen different stamps on these called rainbow...

The last one is blue on top and the rim is pink.....the double stamp is the red prism stamp too....

They didn't have any of the glows or the flag ones there, a little disappointing, but I'm happy with what I got, and I spent enough money as it was lol. I got these to throw, but if you want to talk rarity there probably can't be more than a few of any of these considering they're misprints with multiple stamps and the colors. So yeah the wait for DGLO paid off for sure....
I picked up one identical to the purple with the double red shatter stamp on your bottom right. I like the one above it lol.. I think they stamped it enough.. Ha looks cool though.

All of the black buzzzes with the white bottom stamp seemed to be super domey so I left them alone.

Old 06-03-2013, 11:29 AM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenThrower View Post
Heck of a deal on the misprint/big Bee stamped 10th Anny Buzzz's... $15.00 each. DGLO had a nice selection of them on the table, lots of pink, purples and a few other colors. Make for great throwers at that price point, for those that may have kept the initial ones as collectors.

Also had some all black Buzzz's that were bottom stamped with the (white) 10th Bee stamp. Top was blank, BUZZZ tooled on the rim and the only stamps were the white bee. Some had one bee, others two and three bees. These were going for $20.00 a pop in the tent.

Also did not see any of the Flag dyed 10 Buzzz, minus the one they had framed in a 3-disc set for I assume the winner.
It was a great deal, I had three then picked up the blue and had to get that too lol. then I literally had to walk away. I told Scott Papa there I gotta go, lol, take my money...Because I just kept picking up more and more lol

The black ones were awesome but I can't throw a black disc....I'll lose it

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekdo View Post
I picked up one identical to the purple with the double red shatter stamp on your bottom right. I like the one above it lol.. I think they stamped it enough.. Ha looks cool though.

All of the black buzzzes with the white bottom stamp seemed to be super domey so I left them alone.
Yeah thats why I grabbed it, I wanted a crazy stamped one lol....

I got all these to throw, I haven't even thrown any of my 10ths yet lol and I think I'm good now....This pinks probably going in the bag first..well at least until next week hehe

I have to clear out some of my "regular" colors now though because as cool as they are I don't think I need 10 10th buzzes right now.....plus I need to cover what I paid for these somehow