Old 04-09-2013, 01:25 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6.1
Courses Played: 60
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSky View Post
What a shame. Sorry some doorknobs had to ruin it for you Menace.
It is what it is. I thought all the good faith in the fact that I was doing the entire thing voluntarily and donating close to 100 bucks worth of discs would keep people honest. Well we've seen the answear to that. Like I said I take solace in that it seems like the results didn't change and that for the most part, everyone seemed to have fun and take this as it was intended.
Old 04-09-2013, 01:50 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 13.5
Courses Played: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menacewarf View Post

The only other possibility is that ive been trolled pretty hard on here by two users the last month or two and I wouldn't rule either one of them just messing with me out either. It's a little far fetched but the only other thing I can think of.
If i was gonna mess you up, I think I would voted heavily on the underdog. I mean Roc was gonna win anyway, so it looks more like someone did it to cheat instead of in spite.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:05 PM
Bogey Member

Courses Played: 34
Send a message via Yahoo to Stevenunya
Alright guys, after much debate I have decided to go with the Rhyno.
Once again, thanks to Menacewarf and everybody else who helped get this thing going.
I picked the Roc solely out of popularity. I've had aces with Rocs and Buzzzes, but I keep Buzzzes in my bag.
I'm pretty sure that next year we will see a lot more unique brackets without the two big Mids in the race.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:06 PM
Suffers from Delusions of Grandeur

Years Playing: 13.1
Courses Played: 134
ok now everyone is going to get angry cause exact mold variations were not specified....what a joke some of you are! this was for FUN! and thrown together in the last minutes. jeez man. You get all butt hurt over the Roc mold variations, well what about the buzzz variations? ridiculous.

Plus you all shouldnt be surprised that the Buzzz was destroyed. there are more than 2 dominant mids now out there. and personally i think the buzzz sales will take the biggest hit over the rocs.

cant believe someone would cheat for this....though with this crowd it doesnt surprise me at all.

Last edited by smyith; 04-09-2013 at 02:11 PM.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:12 PM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smyith View Post
ok now everyone is going to get angry cause exact mold variations were not specified....what a joke some of you are! this was for FUN! and thrown together in the last minutes. jeez man. You get all butt hurt over the Roc mold variations, well what about the buzzz variations? ridiculous.

Plus you all shouldnt be surprised that the Buzzz was destroyed. there are more than 2 dominant mids now out there. and personally i think the buzzz sales will take the biggest hit over the rocs.

cant believe someone would cheat for this....though with this crowd it doesnt surprise me at all.
Who's angry? I think you're angry, no?
Old 04-09-2013, 02:13 PM
Double Eagle Member

Is there a way to get the IP addresses from winners? If you have the cheating IP address can't you locate it geographically pretty easily? Or the proxy server masks that?
Old 04-09-2013, 02:16 PM
Double Eagle Member

Thanks for the support guys. That's what I need to hear to be motivated to do this again post cheating scandle.

You heard Steve he wants the Rhyno. Second place whats it gonna be? You can choose from everything in the picture I posted.

PM me your addresses guys. If I get it all squared away by Thursday I can mail them out then. otherwise it won't be for a week or so as I'm gonna be away.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:18 PM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsc430 View Post
Is there a way to get the IP addresses from winners? If you have the cheating IP address can't you locate it geographically pretty easily? Or the proxy server masks that?
Yup this proxy server site is used for that purpose of giving you a dummy IP adress is my understanding from the googling I did today.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:28 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.5
Courses Played: 38
Throwing Style: LHBH
Huh. The think that really sucks is the question of whether or not they've been doing it in previous rounds... maybe my poor Teebird did win after all. Maybe this has all been fixed!?

Not that I expect you to go back and look, Menace. I'm honestly half joking here. I'm curious if someone's totally messed with this whole game, but there's only so much you can do.

I guess you just have to go with what you have. Sucks, but so it goes.

Old 04-09-2013, 02:39 PM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exovel View Post
Huh. The think that really sucks is the question of whether or not they've been doing it in previous rounds... maybe my poor Teebird did win after all. Maybe this has all been fixed!?

Not that I expect you to go back and look, Menace. I'm honestly half joking here. I'm curious if someone's totally messed with this whole game, but there's only so much you can do.

I guess you just have to go with what you have. Sucks, but so it goes.
the last round was hacked too.

What a disaster. I think I have to go back and change everything to remove all of the hacked responses. That's the only way to possibly make sure the cheater doesn't win. Does everyone agree?

I really hate to have announced winners and have to change it but I think it's more important to try to prevent the cheater from winning.

Can't bielieve someone would spoil the hole contest for one freaking disc.