Old 04-09-2013, 09:00 PM
Bogey Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty5150 View Post
this ^^

it doesn't matter to me either way if I end up in or out of the standings after a redo, it was for fun and I had no expectations in the first place.
Likewise. I didn't even realize i was in it until last night. Cool idea, that unfortunately got ruined. Did the buzzz go down to the tee bird then? Also did the eagle v comet get spammed, bc I feel the comet gets mad love around here. Either way I won't be upset in the least in how you decide to take care of this.
Old 04-09-2013, 09:09 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6.1
Courses Played: 60
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by sappman View Post
Likewise. I didn't even realize i was in it until last night. Cool idea, that unfortunately got ruined. Did the buzzz go down to the tee bird then? Also did the eagle v comet get spammed, bc I feel the comet gets mad love around here. Either way I won't be upset in the least in how you decide to take care of this.
yup the tee bird won against buzzz when I deleted all of the duplicates. The eagle did legitimately beat comet though it was close.
Old 04-09-2013, 09:15 PM
Double Eagle Member

I can't freaking avoid insane trolls on this site recently. I'm like at like a 3 monster trolls in 3 months ratio. It's odd because I know 95 -99% of dedicaged golfers are amazing people. For some reason I've been a magnet for the horrible lately.
Old 04-09-2013, 09:26 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 38
Throwing Style: LHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menacewarf View Post
I can't freaking avoid insane trolls on this site recently. I'm like at like a 3 monster trolls in 3 months ratio. It's odd because I know 95 -99% of dedicaged golfers are amazing people. For some reason I've been a magnet for the horrible lately.
For real, bud. Foster and Morgan were bad enough.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:23 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 35
Can you cross ref bracket entrance ip adress against any of the multi votes?
Old 04-09-2013, 11:28 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 16.3
Courses Played: 30
Throwing Style: LHBH
Wow, what a rollercoaster!

Just saw I climbed up onto the 1st page of scores before the championship and got all stoked up. Then, I realize the championship happened already, though I blew the last pick.

But, alas I keep reading.. Oh me, oh my. It ain't over yet! It feels like Will forgot to tally his scorecard again! I'm glad I forgot to vote in every round but the first, so I can't get scrutinized!
Old 04-10-2013, 10:10 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 18.1
Courses Played: 242
Thank you for putting the bracket game together. It was more fun than the real thing. With the change in votes I moved up in the standings from 76th to 63rd place.

Sorry for the voting problems. At least you have some ideas about how to make it even more fair next year. I thought the voting was more like American Idol than voting for President. For a couple of the rounds, I voted from both work and home. Please consider one vote from me and one from my family.

I like the idea of doing the seeding next year randomly. First, randomly divide 64 to 80 discs into four pools of 16 to 20 regardless of brand or function. Then randomly choose and seat 16 discs from each. If it is all random, this could provide crazy funny match-ups. It could be one company's flagship putter against its best mid-range, or David vs Goliath.

Perhaps use a poll (popularity vote) to initially narrow the field. Vote which models from within each company should be represented. Or have a vote on which type of Avair or Nuke should make it to the final 64? Like the real deal, at least one top team/disc from each conference/manufacturer would be represented at the dance.

Thanks again, it was fun.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:35 AM
Double Eagle Member

I'm going to make a poll for the new championship a little later today. Just got to take care of a few things.

Old 04-10-2013, 01:52 PM
Double Eagle Member

New Championship poll is up ---------> here