Disc Golf Center
Old 04-17-2013, 08:49 AM
Salient Disc Test Team

Years Playing: 9.7
Courses Played: 102
Throwing Style: LHFH
324? That's over 150 orders beyond mine! It's great to hear that they're selling well.

Congrats on your purchase. Now you can join the ranks of us impatients!
Old 04-17-2013, 11:56 AM
Par Member

Courses Played: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by onemilemore View Post
Is it an email just to order? The preorders are on the site. As far as other questions, fire away in this thread and we'll try to help. BH isn't always quick to respond, but I won't have an issue until it is about something major.
Nothing too major. I forgot to click over to express shipping on my order, and was emailing trying to switch, and get confirmation of the switch. If they had seen my email, all it would take would be to click reply and type "yes". I'm not angry though, just want my bag asap!
Old 04-17-2013, 12:01 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.5
Courses Played: 35
Throwing Style: RHBH
Has anyone discovered any more pictures for the Green/Black? I have only seen the one on their FB page...but it's not the best. I can't decide what color to order O_O
Old 04-17-2013, 12:10 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 3.7
Courses Played: 24
the green & black was a "1 off custom bag made for Will Shusterick". I called yesterday before placing my order since that was really my first choice of color.

My "actual" order number is 316, and I'm told I'm looking at roughly a May 15th ship date... Let the impatience overwhelm me!
Old 04-17-2013, 12:15 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.5
Courses Played: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxpunk01 View Post
the green & black was a "1 off custom bag made for Will Shusterick". I called yesterday before placing my order since that was really my first choice of color.

My "actual" order number is 316, and I'm told I'm looking at roughly a May 15th ship date... Let the impatience overwhelm me!
That was the Olive Green, I am talking about the Neon-Green. Appears to be one of the ones you can order.
Old 04-17-2013, 02:19 PM
Bogey Member

Hey Guys,

So I tried to shoot a video with my phone and show you the bag at the same time....didn't turn out great, but should give you an idea of the bag a bit more. If you have questions I can help with, let me know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxm3o_NF_hg

The bag is sweet and I think you all will love it.

BS
Old 04-17-2013, 02:34 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 3.7
Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: LHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by j0atz View Post
That was the Olive Green, I am talking about the Neon-Green. Appears to be one of the ones you can order.
If you go to Big Hyzer's Facebook page and look for comments from Chris Pierce, you can Facebook stalk his page for more photos. I definitely don't know this from experience, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bschick View Post
Hey Guys,

So I tried to shoot a video with my phone and show you the bag at the same time....didn't turn out great, but should give you an idea of the bag a bit more. If you have questions I can help with, let me know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxm3o_NF_hg

The bag is sweet and I think you all will love it.

BS
Thanks for the video! I honestly think the biggest problem with this bag will be the time it takes to figure out how I want to configure it. Rough problem to have, I know...
Old 04-17-2013, 03:18 PM
Salient Disc Test Team

Years Playing: 9.7
Courses Played: 102
Throwing Style: LHFH
Thanks Brad. I appreciate you taking time to put this out. I really like the gray too. It's good to know that if I couldn't make a color change, I would've still been happy. I like seeing how well the Nalgene (guessing they are 32oz?) sits in the side pocket, especially with discs in the bottom of the main compartment.

After watching the video, I do have a question about the frame. Is there room inside it to fit a water bladder,or two? It looks like there's some room, but I can't tell.

Embedding for ease of viewing
Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
Old 04-17-2013, 03:20 PM
Bogey Member

[QUOTE=tbird888;1954089]Thanks Brad. I appreciate you taking time to put this out. I really like the gray too. It's good to know that if I couldn't make a color change, I would've still been happy. I like seeing how well the Nalgene (guessing they are 32oz?) sits in the side pocket, especially with discs in the bottom of the main compartment.

After watching the video, I do have a question about the frame. Is there room inside it to fit a water bladder,or two? It looks like there's some room, but I can't tell.

When you say "Is there room inside", do you mean in the bottom of the bag where my discs are sitting?

Old 04-17-2013, 03:22 PM
Bogey Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird888 View Post
Thanks Brad. I appreciate you taking time to put this out. I really like the gray too. It's good to know that if I couldn't make a color change, I would've still been happy. I like seeing how well the Nalgene (guessing they are 32oz?) sits in the side pocket, especially with discs in the bottom of the main compartment.

When you say "Is there room inside", do you mean in the bottom of the bag where my discs are sitting?