Old 04-17-2013, 03:27 PM
Putters! Putters! Putters!

Years Playing: 9.2
Courses Played: 87
Throwing Style: LHFH
I mean vertically on both sides of the outside of the frame. It kind of looks like the frame is sewn into the back of the main bag compartment, leaving space between the frame and the bag.
Old 04-17-2013, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird888 View Post
I mean vertically on both sides of the outside of the frame. It kind of looks like the frame is sewn into the back of the main bag compartment, leaving space between the frame and the bag.
Got an answer on this. It looks like the frame is sewn against the side, not the back. Brad said there's some room in there but not a lot.
Old 04-17-2013, 03:53 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4
Courses Played: 31
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by onemilemore View Post
If you go to Big Hyzer's Facebook page and look for comments from Chris Pierce, you can Facebook stalk his page for more photos. I definitely don't know this from experience, though.

Thanks...dunno why I didn't think about checking out his profile haha.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:38 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 3.1
Courses Played: 23
Can you fit a nalgene & putter on the same side in the pockets? This is totally unimportant to me, I'm just curious, as most pics will show a nalgene w/no putter, or a putter with no nalgene - I can assume that's my answer, but you know what they say about assumers...
Old 04-18-2013, 09:09 PM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: LHBH
I think if Brad Schick can chime back in he might know. Other than that, we're all left waiting. I don't think it'll be putter and full Nalgene, but maybe a slimmer bottle.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxpunk01 View Post
Can you fit a nalgene & putter on the same side in the pockets? This is totally unimportant to me, I'm just curious, as most pics will show a nalgene w/no putter, or a putter with no nalgene - I can assume that's my answer, but you know what they say about assumers...
I have not tried it and don't have my bag with me, but I am going to guess no. I will give it a try this weekend and let you know.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemilemore View Post
I think if Brad Schick can chime back in he might know. Other than that, we're all left waiting. I don't think it'll be putter and full Nalgene, but maybe a slimmer bottle.
In Brad's video, it looks like the Nalgene fits by pushing the side of the bag in. If that's truly the case, I'd say no disc and bottle together. I thought I was going to put water inside the main compartment, but after seeing Nalgene's in Brad's bag I'm not so sure anymore. I can't wait to get this bag!!!
Old 04-19-2013, 12:29 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4
Courses Played: 53
I usually carry two 24oz Polar water bottles, which are definitely slimmer than the huge wide mouth Nalgenes. I should be able to fit those in the water bottle holders no problem. Probably not going to put discs in the side pockets (maybe use those pockets for scorecards/minis?)
Old 04-19-2013, 12:31 AM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: LHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartman View Post
I usually carry two 24oz Polar water bottles, which are definitely slimmer than the huge wide mouth Nalgenes. I should be able to fit those in the water bottle holders no problem. Probably not going to put discs in the side pockets (maybe use those pockets for scorecards/minis?)
This is kinda what I am thinking about doing, too. I like how Brad put his putter in the top vertical slot, then had his go-to stuff down from that. Honestly, I may need to sketch this out and figure out how to orient things...good way to burn time till the bag gets here!

Old 04-19-2013, 10:44 AM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 23
Brad - thanks for the response. As mentioned - I was just curious - thinking about "what-if" scenarios until the bag gets here is fun (what if I configure this way? etc...)