Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Equipment > Discs

Old 04-27-2013, 11:39 PM
Banned

Years Playing: 1.2
Courses Played: 10
Throwing Style: RHBH
Awesome guys.

Thanks for the added info.

My buddy Mike has a Opto Saint in 170 or 172 weight and a XXX,can't remember weight, in his store. I'll be up there next week,so I'll probably just pick them up then.

I'm also going to order me one of the Sinus and Probably one mold each of the Pure(I still think that is the best putter I have ever used for drives and putting. The Flow is another one I may think of getting,ratings and the drive chart makes this disc look like something I would throw.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:45 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 13
Courses Played: 7
Just wanted to say - I bought a fuse and a river a year and a half ago. They are both still in the bag- in fact, they're the only two discs that have stayed in my bag for the past year and a half. My bag is now 90% lat.

If you like the river, throw the river... But do yourself a favor and find yourself a flat fuse.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiomuted View Post
Just wanted to say - I bought a fuse and a river a year and a half ago. They are both still in the bag- in fact, they're the only two discs that have stayed in my bag for the past year and a half. My bag is now 90% lat.

If you like the river, throw the river... But do yourself a favor and find yourself a flat fuse.
I really do want to get a Fuse,but I really like my Comet. I've heard there is overlap with the 2 discs and I may get 10ft more out of the Fuse.Man, the Fuse is very tempting though.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:55 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.1
Courses Played: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarFirebird View Post
I really do want to get a Fuse,but I really like my Comet. I've heard there is overlap with the 2 discs and I may get 10ft more out of the Fuse.Man, the Fuse is very tempting though.
I've had the same quandary: I love my Comets, but have always been interested in the Fuse. They're lines will overlap a lot, but they're very different in some ways: Fuse is a way faster disc, whereas the Comet just has that easy glide.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:57 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 13
Courses Played: 7
Definitely gonna have overlap with those two. Maybe once your bag's Lat infection spreads you won't end up with a choice

But hey, if it ain't broke, don't go fixin' it.
Old 04-28-2013, 01:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qikly View Post
I've had the same quandary: I love my Comets, but have always been interested in the Fuse. They're lines will overlap a lot, but they're very different in some ways: Fuse is a way faster disc, whereas the Comet just has that easy glide.
That is why I love my Comet. Some shots off the tee around here require that great float and control a comet has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiomuted View Post
Definitely gonna have overlap with those two. Maybe once your bag's Lat infection spreads you won't end up with a choice

But hey, if it ain't broke, don't go fixin' it.
I really do want that XXX it's a no brainer replacement for my Predator . yeah it is an Infection, threw 2 of their discs and loved them both and now I want more

Old 04-28-2013, 01:48 AM
Don Rickles #1 Fan

Years Playing: 9.4
Courses Played: 88
Throwing Style: LHFH
A XXX is a better replacement for a Firebird than it is a Predator.