Old 04-28-2013, 10:00 PM
Par Member

Courses Played: 15
I have an underworld I'm getting rid of. It's honestly too understable for me however it has sick Rolling potential.
Old 04-28-2013, 10:26 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 2.3
Courses Played: 53
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by mflores View Post
I have an underworld I'm getting rid of. It's honestly too understable for me however it has sick Rolling potential.
Is this a VIP or tp?
Old 04-28-2013, 10:55 PM
Par Member

Courses Played: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by StingHP View Post
Is this a VIP or tp?
VIP 166g yellow
Old 04-29-2013, 08:36 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.3
Courses Played: 34
...I've got 5 on the way...We'll see who survives...Visions, Rivers, or Furies...
Old 04-29-2013, 05:05 PM

Years Playing: 14.5
Courses Played: 16
Ok, I've had a few rounds with my Furys these last couple of days and I must say, I'm impressed. I bought one GL 174g and one Opto 174g. This may be the first run of Lat. plastic that has little to no difference between the two plastic types. I threw them against an Opto Saint 175g, a VIP Underworld 168g, and a Lucid Renegade 173g. First thing, these discs have awesome glide! With about 70% power, I have them going very straight with a VERY small amount of fade. And when I say very small fade, I mean barely there at all. Pretty much throwing them on a frozen rope at that power. When fully torqued, I'm getting somewhere in the area of -2 to -2.5 (innova rating scale) of turn with, again, VERY little fade. These disc hold an anney line all the way through the flight when released with anhyzer angle. They can also be hyzer flipped to have a small turn after standing up, and finish straight. Both discs, at this weight, handle light winds very well. I haven't had any strong winds to throw them in, so I can't say what they are like in those conditions. Compared to the Saint, they have more turn and finish much straighter. Compared to the Underworld, there isn't much difference other than the fade at the end being lessened. Compared to the Renegade, they have less high speed turn and less low speed fade. These discs are going to be kicking the Underworld out of my bag. I love them and look forward to continuing to learn what all these discs offer to my bag. Remember, this review is subjective to my throwing style, and others may find them to be a bit different for themselves. That being said, I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to fill the understable to straight flyer slot in their bag.
Old 04-29-2013, 05:14 PM
Dynamic Discs #1 Fanboi

Courses Played: 19

Last misprint first run fury they had at DD. Feels sweet. I may finally kick the gl river out of my bag and use this with my saint and underworld.
Old 04-29-2013, 05:27 PM
*I whine a lot*

Courses Played: 9
Got mine, looks nice feels great. GOnna go out and throw a round tomorrow with it. Abit heavy for me but it will do until my 168g pink opto comes in from DN i just ordered.
Old 04-29-2013, 05:58 PM
Birdie Member

I got a sweet looking pink GL that has pearl all throughout the rim and none on the plate. Cool contrast.
Old 04-29-2013, 06:20 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.2
Courses Played: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drinkmixer View Post
Ok, I've had a few rounds with my Furys these last couple of days and I must say, I'm impressed. I bought one GL 174g and one Opto 174g. This may be the first run of Lat. plastic that has little to no difference between the two plastic types. I threw them against an Opto Saint 175g, a VIP Underworld 168g, and a Lucid Renegade 173g. First thing, these discs have awesome glide! With about 70% power, I have them going very straight with a VERY small amount of fade. And when I say very small fade, I mean barely there at all. Pretty much throwing them on a frozen rope at that power. When fully torqued, I'm getting somewhere in the area of -2 to -2.5 (innova rating scale) of turn with, again, VERY little fade. These disc hold an anney line all the way through the flight when released with anhyzer angle. They can also be hyzer flipped to have a small turn after standing up, and finish straight. Both discs, at this weight, handle light winds very well. I haven't had any strong winds to throw them in, so I can't say what they are like in those conditions. Compared to the Saint, they have more turn and finish much straighter. Compared to the Underworld, there isn't much difference other than the fade at the end being lessened. Compared to the Renegade, they have less high speed turn and less low speed fade. These discs are going to be kicking the Underworld out of my bag. I love them and look forward to continuing to learn what all these discs offer to my bag. Remember, this review is subjective to my throwing style, and others may find them to be a bit different for themselves. That being said, I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to fill the understable to straight flyer slot in their bag.
I'm curious: do you find any difference in distance potential between the Underworld and the Fury?

Old 04-29-2013, 06:33 PM
Chaw Man

Years Playing: 23.3
Courses Played: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qikly View Post
I'm curious: do you find any difference in distance potential between the Underworld and the Fury?
I didn't, when I threw them side by side. I gotta tell ya, the Fury just wasn't very understable for me. The Underworld is massively understable, but the Fury was just a Saint with less fade. Both have that killer Euro Glide, though, so they go just a bit past other fairway's, IMO.