Old 05-01-2013, 01:33 PM
Par Member

idk where else to put this, but if you scroll down to the D1 you can see the production stamp. it has the name of the disc and the plastic type stamped on the front. http://schusterick.com/2013/04/18/awesome-town/
Old 05-01-2013, 02:58 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6
Courses Played: 9
Throwing Style: RHFH
so the junk they were selling at $20+ was their baseline? Rofl anothother dagger in the chest of all you early adopters.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:13 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8.6
Courses Played: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmart View Post
so the junk they were selling at $20+ was their baseline? Rofl anothother dagger in the chest of all you early adopters.
When you say 'they',who do you mean?
As for the price people were paying, you act like thats a new thing for new releases.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:14 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 14.2
Courses Played: 174
Throwing Style: RHBH
Tmart just had two worthless inputs in two separate threads, I wouldn't read into what he has to say too much
Old 05-01-2013, 03:26 PM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 1
Quote:
I paid less than 16 $ for my junk. I also think you don't really understand what baseline plastic is. Just saying.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:44 PM
Par Member

Quote:
Idk what your trying to make fun of. all companies have a champion and star plastic type.

all i was trying to point out was that they are changing the stamp so people can actually tell what disc they are grabbing.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:51 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 3.2
Quote:
No, I think everything right now it 400 series.

The 300 Series is a special blend of materials that is durable enough to take solid impact but has the ability to be broken in over time. (Not yet available, Coming soon)

The 400 series is a premium blend of material that is extremely durable. The unique blend of plastics feels as good as it looks and will be able to be broken in over time. This tour quality plastic gives the thrower better grip even when it is wet

The 750 Series is a very high-end material that out performs all expectations. This top line plastic surpasses all expectations on flight, durability and consistency. The plastics unique tacky feel promotes a good grip in all conditions. (Not yet available, Coming soon)
Old 05-01-2013, 06:03 PM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kp0c View Post
I paid less than 16 $ for my junk. I also think you don't really understand what baseline plastic is. Just saying.
Where did you get them for that price?

The Prodigy baseline looks like Champ or Z. So they must be releasing a Goldline with plastics that are durable but have a unique look as well?

This company has me interested but I think I may wait and give them some time to work out their kinks. With the team they have put together and with their supposed goal being consistency I don't see how anyone can write them off yet.

edit - I see, their baseline isn't even out yet ty Steezo
Old 05-01-2013, 06:18 PM
International Hair Champion

Years Playing: 4.2
Courses Played: 71
Throwing Style: RHBH
Prodigy base putters are incredible. The PA4 in an almost SS & Eraser blend is a great putter. I've used magics for all 3 years of my playing, not anymore.

Old 05-01-2013, 07:51 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor Jones View Post
Prodigy base putters are incredible. The PA4 in an almost SS & Eraser blend is a great putter. I've used magics for all 3 years of my playing, not anymore.
Pics or it didn't make me happy -