Old 05-25-2013, 12:34 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.3
Courses Played: 57
Throwing Style: RHBH
Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Looks like my black-on-black might be in my hands next week!
Old 05-25-2013, 01:28 AM

I'm number 187 with a black and green bag. I know 186 has shipped and I saw one of the bags in the video but no email yet. Hopefully mine ships soon.
Old 05-25-2013, 07:35 PM
Eagle Member

If they want to actually sell the Ergo, shouldn't their website actually have some information about the bag and a link for it? So far any info on this I'm having to rely on this website and maybe some youtube videos. Doesn't instill confidence.
Old 05-25-2013, 07:56 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSquirrel View Post
If they want to actually sell the Ergo, shouldn't their website actually have some information about the bag and a link for it? So far any info on this I'm having to rely on this website and maybe some youtube videos. Doesn't instill confidence.
I agree. They need to make a lot of improvements to the BHB website. There isn't a link on the site b/c it isn't available for sale. I emailed John and he said it would be for sale again in June. Creating a stellar website isn't hard and he needs to act on making it better....soon. You would think having Will and Nikko attached to the brand would make them want to load their website with photos of the two using the bag or at least reviewing them in-depth.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:26 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 3.5
Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: LHBH
I'm with you guys on this, but I think they have been so overwhelmed with the delays in this initial order that it has thrown them off. My hope is that, if this first run comes out successfully, we will see a fully-functioning website and some in-depth photos and videos.

Also, if you look at the bag companies not named Grip and Voodoo, the websites are pretty low-key. Hopefully it will be something to be improved upon in the future.

I wasn't playing - or at least if I was, I wasn't paying attention - when the first run Grip fiasco went down, and I am betting their site was probably similar at the time. Hopefully BH will get some footing in the marketplace and use some of that capital to increase their web presence beyond Facebook.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:34 PM
Eagle Member

Yeah, BHB is still in the lead to get my $ when I upgrade to a backpack dg bag. Lame website or not.
Old 05-26-2013, 12:19 AM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 23
During the pre-order period, they had it up on the home page, and a fair amount of info - but like OneMile stated, it seems the delays may have prompted them to take that page down, and focus more on getting the pre-orders shipped. I'd almost bet dollars to donuts that the webpage gets updated once all the pre-orders have been filled.
Old 05-26-2013, 03:12 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.9
Courses Played: 20
Well I sold my Mahal yesterday. I'll be using my daughters Innova starter bag until I get my Ergo. Luckily I'm not playing any tournaments for a couple more weeks so I've got time. C'mon #177 black/grey!
Old 05-27-2013, 06:31 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 5.1
Courses Played: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORILLA WRAITH View Post
You would think having Will and Nikko attached to the brand would make them want to load their website with photos of the two using the bag or at least reviewing them in-depth.
Is Nikko still with BHB? I've seen him using an old backpack lately and they haven't mentioned him on Facebook recently

Old 05-27-2013, 07:10 PM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: LHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by discddwn View Post
Well I sold my Mahal yesterday. I'll be using my daughters Innova starter bag until I get my Ergo. Luckily I'm not playing any tournaments for a couple more weeks so I've got time. C'mon #177 black/grey!
Been rocking a Fade Lite since March! Honestly, it has made me rethink the need for a bunch of discs...but it will be nice to easily carry a towel, water, and snacks again. Ha!