Old 07-26-2013, 12:08 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 13.9
Courses Played: 165
Throwing Style: RHBH
I just want to make sure I read this correctly. After the 3 months are up, is Juha allowed to post the entire tournament coverage separately on his channel? I would love to see an entire tournament from start to finish, like he has done in the past.
Old 07-26-2013, 12:20 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3
Courses Played: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMeresmaa View Post
No further discussions kept.
Thats too bad
Old 07-26-2013, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosteve View Post
Thats too bad
Its less than a week from European Open. You´ll see more when things are starting to happen. We are on a right track.
Old 07-26-2013, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notroman View Post
I just want to make sure I read this correctly. After the 3 months are up, is Juha allowed to post the entire tournament coverage separately on his channel? I would love to see an entire tournament from start to finish, like he has done in the past.
We will broadcast European Open material on SpinTV soon. I do not think that its necessary to post another time on a different channel. Juha has a lot of material and he can do what ever he wants with it.
Old 07-26-2013, 12:46 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 13.9
Courses Played: 165
Quote:
We will broadcast European Open material on SpinTV soon. I do not think that its necessary to post another time on a different channel. Juha has a lot of material and he can do what ever he wants with it.
Got it, so he is free to do what he wants with it later. That's all I wanted to know.

I appreciate all the work you've been doing over the years. Kiitos! I hope to fly out there one of these years and play either the SDGO or EO. Courses up there look fun.
Old 07-26-2013, 12:49 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3
Courses Played: 56
Jussi who made the broadcast possible?
Old 07-26-2013, 09:14 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 3.7
Courses Played: 122
Send a message via AIM to New013
Don't you love it when the guys who have absolutely no need to inform any of us on what's going on come on here and do so out of their own will?

Thanks Jussi.

...and maybe he can show back up and explain to us why the European innova pro shop is so much better than ours.
Old 07-26-2013, 11:11 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.5
Courses Played: 15
Quote:
Dear DGCR readers and contributors: I want to get things straight and cut all the incorrect speculations about broadcasting rights of European Open. So, here´s the deal.

* lcgm8 and Innova has an agreement of 3-month interim for SpinTV. In that time, we will make together DG videos for SpinTV YouTube channel to all viewers.

* Our plan was and is still to make videos from European Open Preliminary, Presidents Cup and European Open. It will take some time to make these videos. Patience.

* There are no restrictions given to lcgm8 for these videos. I will work with him as a producer in these videos. We are currently editing the Presidents Cup video. Juha (lgcm8) is doing huge work for these videos and I hope you understand that they does not happen overnight. Usually, he uses 10+ hours to make just a one piece.

* SpinTV is free video platform made by Innova Champion. We concentrate to release In the Bag videos, tips and product information videos from our stuff and team players. In our tournament coverage videos, we will bring out the atmosphere and winners of the tournament (regardless of a team). Our tournament coverage videos are limited to 3-5 minutes each to make it easier to consume. This style might be different than other styles. There is a reason for all our decisions.

* I´m happy to get feedback from our videos.

I want to get these European Open moments to peoples home screens as much as you. Thank you.
awesome thanks also please have non plus mold champ disc for the PD. that is all!
Old 08-02-2013, 01:52 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.8
Courses Played: 166
I just downloaded the YLE Areena free app, just to watch their EO coverage here at work today. I thought they did a great job. I know it was only 3 holes but I still appreciated it. If I could understand Finnish I probably would have appreciated the commentating as well. I am sure there was no one introducing themselves as "Crazy" and hearing a stream of finnish with a "Beast Mode" in the middle was extremely entertaining.

The course looked amazing (and insanely difficult) and Jussi and all the other organizers and volunteers should be really proud of the whole event.

I also wanted to say congratulation to Paul for the win and thanks for being a good ambassador for Disc Golf and 'Murica overseas.

Old 08-14-2013, 03:06 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 4.6
Courses Played: 16
All the majors (<cough>Worlds</cough>) should be covered by lcgm8 and Central Coast Disc Golf.
Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.