Old 07-22-2013, 10:49 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by rallyguy View Post
Anyone thrown these compared to an Amp? I'm struggling to get much turn out of my amp and am looking for something to go right more consistently. I can usually throw between 315-330 when everything works right
You are looking for a Tourney plastic underworld. I throw light ones and they just keep turning and easy to throw.

Ive been throwing the Fury for awhile now and its a great disc. For me its real straight thrower with some turn. I saw the posts about the late turn and i agree with those opinions. Mine always hooks up nicely at the end though, very different from an underworld where it just keeps turning.
Old 07-26-2013, 11:57 AM
Destroyer 3.0

Years Playing: 5.3
Courses Played: 26
Throwing Style: RHBH
almost made it to production. this pic was sent to me from tomas when we thought it was actually gonna happen...

maybe next time!

Old 07-26-2013, 07:09 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.8
Courses Played: 199
I got to watch Lopan sink a sweet 331' ACE today with his Blue GL Fury. It was pretty. Would have been even prettier if it had been me!
Old 07-26-2013, 10:06 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.3
Courses Played: 18
Yes! I finally found the Fury I wanted in the weight I wanted. I'm overly picky and after weeks of looking online I now have a 170 Orange Fury with a purple stamp. I've already dubbed this my Clemson disc. Go Tigers!

So far I've gotten the Fuse (which is awesome), the River (more awesome), the Saint (holy crap it's awesome) and now I've got a Fury on the way. Is every Lat64 disc just plain awesome.

Trying to decide what to get next!
Old 07-26-2013, 10:27 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 3.6
Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: LHBH
Fury will be the best of those that you already have. So workable and forgiving at the same time. It's a special disc.

If you want to try more from Latitude, check out the Pain or Pure...both are extremely reliable. Or branch out into the Westside/Dynamic Discs family for even more tasty options.
Old 07-27-2013, 07:16 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 14.5
Courses Played: 40
Villain is awesome as well.
Old 07-27-2013, 05:43 PM
Destroyer 3.0

Years Playing: 5.3
Courses Played: 26
much better pic (con't from post 392)

Old 07-27-2013, 06:10 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 3.6
Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: LHBH
Just ordered a black GL Fury from DiscGolfCenter.com! I will only use it for open holes, but man I am a sucker for black discs.
Old 07-27-2013, 06:24 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.8
Courses Played: 29
Throwing Style: RHFH
I might have to try a Fury if I see it in the store with that stamp, it's pretty awesome. It might just be the Norseman in me though

Old 07-30-2013, 09:06 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.3
Courses Played: 18
I received my 170 Opto Fury in the mail yesterday and got to throw it some today on my lunch hour and then played 27 holes after work with a friend. On my lunch hour I was getting some good rips on it but didn't really get to throw it enough to see what it could do.

But on the course it became a mighty weapon unlike any I've wielded before. On hole number 5 at Reedy Creek there is a large valley between the teepad and the basket, plus the basket is up on a small retaining wall. I usually hit the wall or curve off into the woods. Both times I threw the fury and gave it just a tiny bit of hyzer and it blasted 10 feet past the hole on both throws. Holy crap. On the second one it slowing went left and hyzer flipped to flat and turned back gracefully to the centerline, like a long drawn out tight as hell corkscrew.

I the next hole it goes into a large valley full of trees with basket at the bottom end. I hyzer flipped without a runup and it went the longest laser straight line I've ever thrown. Went 40 feet past the hole.

I never thought the trouble would be I throw this thing too far. Can't wait to get to a course with some longer holes to see what happens when I rip it. I've got a River and Saint but the glide on this Fury is on an entirely other level.

It also throws a great anny and the River might be in trouble which makes me sick. I love my River but the River is touchy and the Fury just reads my mind or masks my errors. It's just so easy to throw.

Do they make a mini version of this disk that goes half the distance?