Old 09-11-2013, 04:00 PM
Bogey Member

Courses Played: 5
Why? It's only plastic. Can just print up another one, although it does cost about $25 a disc. Still, best not to lose them I haven't lost a disc in awhile at least thankfully.
Old 09-11-2013, 04:58 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 2.6
Courses Played: 93
Throwing Style: RHBH
The folks at Discstalker are great to work with. I haven't had any custom prints done, but the Glow Teebird they printed for the last tournament was pretty cool, and they have a good selection of discs in the store. I have definitely taken advantage of my 25% in-store discount (hard-earned through plastic purchase). They also do a lot of support for local tournaments.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:28 PM
Bogey Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by damtroll View Post
The folks at Discstalker are great to work with. I haven't had any custom prints done, but the Glow Teebird they printed for the last tournament was pretty cool, and they have a good selection of discs in the store. I have definitely taken advantage of my 25% in-store discount (hard-earned through plastic purchase). They also do a lot of support for local tournaments.
Nice on the discount rating. I've purchased like 12 discs from them total. Not all were mine though as I had some friends toss in their orders to get the free shipping over $40. I have 6 printed discs from them (including the recent underworld purchase). Really like the quality of the prints on the discs I've received thus far. Only two didn't turn out that great were done on translucent discs. For some reason the ink is a bit more faded and blurrier on those plastic types.

I have a few more I'll probably get done or redone in the future (the two that were on the translucent discs).
Old 09-11-2013, 05:36 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 2.6
Courses Played: 93
Well, Discstalker is between the office and home, so it is too easy to stop by on the way home from work. And, Alexander Park is only a couple of good drives from Discstalker, so its also convenient to stop there before or after a round.
Old 09-11-2013, 06:10 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.2
Courses Played: 56
Glad your experience with Disc Stalker was a good one!

The guys that work there are great, and the owner is working real hard to make disc golf big in Georgia.
Old 09-14-2013, 11:11 PM
Bogey Member

Well the discs I ordered came in today. Here is the underworld with the custom printing I had done on it from the image I put up before. There are links to more pics of it with a few different angles.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...s/IMAG0341.jpg
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...s/IMAG0344.jpg
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...s/IMAG0345.jpg
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...s/IMAG0348.jpg
Old 10-15-2013, 01:19 PM

Courses Played: 2
I'm thinking of getting in on this. Do you think Opto Air is a bad idea? Sicne you said translucency cna be a problem. I know some Opto Airs can be quite dark, like the blue.

Old 10-21-2013, 01:32 PM
Bogey Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustyham View Post
I'm thinking of getting in on this. Do you think Opto Air is a bad idea? Sicne you said translucency cna be a problem. I know some Opto Airs can be quite dark, like the blue.
Honestly, I don't know. The only translucent disc I had done was a really light see-thru disc.They did try to inject a layer of white dye first before going over with color. I'm sure that helped some, but it ended up still very see-thru. I think a much darker translucent disc would fair better though.