Disc Golf Store
Old 09-19-2013, 04:31 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 37.2
Courses Played: 179
Throwing Style: RHBH
I don't review courses anymore, because of the abuse I got on the few I did review, but lack of signage that made the course navigable was a big negative to me. How hard is it to paint an arrow on a wood block, then attack the block to a big hose clamp thingy and then attach that under the basket pointing to the next tee box? It can be loosened and readjusted if the basket is moved. Come on people, all Ron is asking you to do is to help make your course user friendly. A short term effect is that the course might become more crowded, but what will make it easier to point to when you want to add another course; a course that is crowded or a course that is not?

Old 09-19-2013, 04:38 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 39.2
Courses Played: 84
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGRZ001 View Post
I don't review courses anymore, because of the abuse I got on the few I did review, but lack of signage that made the course navigable was a big negative to me. How hard is it to paint an arrow on a wood block, then attack the block to a big hose clamp thingy and then attach that under the basket pointing to the next tee box? It can be loosened and readjusted if the basket is moved. Come on people, all Ron is asking you to do is to help make your course user friendly. A short term effect is that the course might become more crowded, but what will make it easier to point to when you want to add another course; a course that is crowded or a course that is not?
Your last review got 5 Thumbs up and 0 thumbs down. And looked all right to me. I once quit doing reviews for awhile myself. Don't let the haters get you down man. And I agree, signage is important.