#481  
Old 09-20-2013, 10:34 AM
jcassidy1990's Avatar
jcassidy1990 jcassidy1990 is offline
Reptilian Disc Golf
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Years Playing: 3.4
Courses Played: 14
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,145
On the topic of warlock vs aviar: why doesn't the warlock have more traction? It's similar to an aviar in better plastic, more varieties and cheap to buy in bulk. Not to start a thread drift or a big debate though.
Sponsored Links
Reply With Quote
  #482  
Old 09-20-2013, 12:42 PM
StarFirebird StarFirebird is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Years Playing: 1.6
Courses Played: 10
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,826
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcassidy1990 View Post
On the topic of warlock vs aviar: why doesn't the warlock have more traction? It's similar to an aviar in better plastic, more varieties and cheap to buy in bulk. Not to start a thread drift or a big debate though.
I'm not sure man. The Warlock seems like it would be a good putter.

I'm thinking of ordering some just to try out since I like Gateway Putters.
Reply With Quote
  #483  
Old 02-05-2014, 06:48 PM
DinosaurThunder's Avatar
DinosaurThunder DinosaurThunder is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota
Years Playing: 21.6
Courses Played: 3
Throwing Style: LHBH
Posts: 388
New colors

Just posted by McBeth
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (90.6 KB, 162 views)
Reply With Quote
  #484  
Old 02-05-2014, 06:54 PM
Anon's Avatar
Anon Anon is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: fargo
Years Playing: 15.6
Courses Played: 34
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by DinosaurThunder View Post
Just posted by McBeth
So does that make three 'official' runs of McPro Aviars?
Reply With Quote
  #485  
Old 02-06-2014, 04:47 AM
disc cogg's Avatar
disc cogg disc cogg is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: san jose, ca
Courses Played: 17
Posts: 120
there already has been three, the first release, then the 1132 first release then the 2014 series. now these
Reply With Quote
  #486  
Old 02-06-2014, 08:57 AM
Anon's Avatar
Anon Anon is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: fargo
Years Playing: 15.6
Courses Played: 34
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by disc cogg View Post
there already has been three, the first release, then the 1132 first release then the 2014 series. now these
wait... i thought the 1132's were the first run?

mine say 'first release' on the stamp.
Reply With Quote
  #487  
Old 02-06-2014, 09:22 AM
Horsman's Avatar
Horsman Horsman is offline
Pandamonium Discs
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Years Playing: 8.6
Courses Played: 87
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 3,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon View Post
wait... i thought the 1132's were the first run?

mine say 'first release' on the stamp.
Na there were ones without the 1132 that came before that. But before all of those came the Blank Orange and Black ones with just Pauls sig
Reply With Quote
  #488  
Old 02-06-2014, 09:36 AM
tbird888's Avatar
tbird888 tbird888 is offline
Salient Disc Test Team
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Cincinnati
Years Playing: 9.8
Courses Played: 105
Throwing Style: LHFH
Posts: 10,478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsman View Post
Na there were ones without the 1132 that came before that. But before all of those came the Blank Orange and Black ones with just Pauls sig
And those oranges were definitely a different run. The First Release oranges were more peach than orange.
Reply With Quote
  #489  
Old 02-06-2014, 10:05 AM
Anon's Avatar
Anon Anon is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: fargo
Years Playing: 15.6
Courses Played: 34
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird888 View Post
And those oranges were definitely a different run. The First Release oranges were more peach than orange.
Interesting.

I have 3 oranges from the 1132 run. One is distinctly 'lighter' color-wise from the other two (not sun bleaching).

I wonder if its leftover from that first batch that got stamped with a later batch?
Reply With Quote
 

  #490  
Old 02-06-2014, 10:32 AM
tbird888's Avatar
tbird888 tbird888 is offline
Salient Disc Test Team
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Cincinnati
Years Playing: 9.8
Courses Played: 105
Throwing Style: LHFH
Posts: 10,478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon View Post
Interesting.

I have 3 oranges from the 1132 run. One is distinctly 'lighter' color-wise from the other two (not sun bleaching).

I wonder if its leftover from that first batch that got stamped with a later batch?
The signatures are bright orange. Traffic cone orange. They're also firmer than any dinner plate Wizard I've felt, and I have a rather sizeable collection of them.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.