Old 10-10-2013, 10:20 PM
Don Rickles #1 Fan

Years Playing: 9.4
Courses Played: 89
Throwing Style: LHFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rol6566 View Post
Try and find some of the EZE or the TM2 plastic. They molded up similar to the optos, and arent flat like the zeros
The TM2s I have are pretty damn flat. They're all pink.
Old 10-11-2013, 01:53 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5
Courses Played: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird888 View Post
The TM2s I have are pretty damn flat. They're all pink.
seconded. I have had a total of 10 TM2's. White, Yellow, and Pinks. they were always dinnner plate flat and very low shouldered compared to Optos, RGL's, GLs, even Zeros.
Old 10-11-2013, 02:59 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.4
Courses Played: 28
Throwing Style: RHBH
I saw that lat is making zero medium now. Hopefully it feels like the old zero line. I didn't like how the softs felt
Old 03-07-2014, 04:32 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 16
Courses Played: 63
Throwing Style: LHBH
Hey Pure freaks! I've switched over to Zero Medium Pures for putting and upshots and am happy as a clam. And I still love my Opto for driving duties. But I still bag a 400 PA4 for my flippy driving putter duties but would love to swithch over to a Pure. Has anyone ever beaten their Opto Pure into flippy? My year old one still is stable, I'm guessing it would take forever to beat in. Would a RGL or GL Pure beat into understable quickly? I'd use my Zeros but they are way too grippy, I like a driving putter that will slide/skid along the ground.
Old 03-07-2014, 04:48 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 4.9
Courses Played: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhadella View Post
Hey Pure freaks! I've switched over to Zero Medium Pures for putting and upshots and am happy as a clam. And I still love my Opto for driving duties. But I still bag a 400 PA4 for my flippy driving putter duties but would love to swithch over to a Pure. Has anyone ever beaten their Opto Pure into flippy? My year old one still is stable, I'm guessing it would take forever to beat in. Would a RGL or GL Pure beat into understable quickly? I'd use my Zeros but they are way too grippy, I like a driving putter that will slide/skid along the ground.
I too love driving with my putters. I have had my GL pure for over a year and a half and it's still stable straight like the first day I got it, but I also have 3 of them in rotation. It's strictly used as my driving putter & approach.

My medium zero Pures are strictly for putting. For finesse shots and slow turnover shots, I use my 172g Grip Line Pure that is 3 or 4 years old ( I love that disc).

I hope this helps.
Old 03-07-2014, 04:56 PM
aka Starfirebird/Uncle Matt

Years Playing: 13.3
Opto Pures are great driving putters. I have 3 aces with the one I bag now.Just so easy to throw.
Old 03-07-2014, 07:44 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 5.2
Courses Played: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhadella View Post
I've got an opto that I got right when they were released. It's not floppy but it will turnover an pan out to flat landing dead straight on a flat throw. My Christmas pure is pretty flippy though....

Pick up a rgl spike maybe? It's got the lss to come back though. I'd just stick with the pa4 until lat comes out with something for that slot if it's gotta be trilogy.
Old 03-09-2014, 08:58 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.4
Courses Played: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter View Post
I've got an opto that I got right when they were released. It's not floppy but it will turnover an pan out to flat landing dead straight on a flat throw. My Christmas pure is pretty flippy though....

Pick up a rgl spike maybe? It's got the lss to come back though. I'd just stick with the pa4 until lat comes out with something for that slot if it's gotta be trilogy.
You should just sell me that christmas pure Since its obviously broken
Old 03-09-2014, 12:29 PM
Eagle Member

I prefer the ZHs just based on feel, and fresh, still fly nice and straight. I like to keep 3-4 ZHs in my bag at all times. My two optos just sit in my basket now. Let me know if anyone has truths or teebirds so I can give these opto pures a good home.

Old 03-10-2014, 11:10 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 16
Courses Played: 63
Throwing Style: LHBH
So GL and RGL Pures stay stable forever like an Opto? I think all of the baseline are too "grippey" and don't slide on the ground they way I want for a driving putter.