Old 09-30-2013, 03:25 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7.6
Courses Played: 40
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattc View Post
i would recommend that you try it again
If you loose your fury, you just go buy another, no waiting for that perfect seasoning of the next disc in line for that understable spot.
I did, 3 different times. I'm still not sure why the Saints just didn't work for me, but they didn't. Maybe the weights (167ish range)? They were all in gold line.

You're right about the out of the box flight. The first time I threw it, I knew I had a winner!
Old 09-30-2013, 08:36 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.3
Courses Played: 18
I love my Saint. It's really overstable but glides a mile. I park hole 17 at Reedy Creek with it. That hole is 175 feet straight ahead, then a dogleg left for another 150.

I love my Fury too. Along with my River they are an awesome set. The fury is the most controllable understable disc I've ever used.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:52 PM
Banned

Years Playing: 1.3
Courses Played: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfowler View Post
I love my Saint. It's really overstable but glides a mile. I park hole 17 at Reedy Creek with it. That hole is 175 feet straight ahead, then a dogleg left for another 150.

I love my Fury too. Along with my River they are an awesome set. The fury is the most controllable understable disc I've ever used.
I love my Saint/Fury Combo too.

Earlier I parked a 392ft hole with my Saint and then two holes later I parked a 384ft hole with the Fury.

I think these two discs are the best one two combo in this speed range.Both glide for miles and if it's windy you can use the Gold Line Saint and it will act like a Fury. Magic man,just magic.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:48 AM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarFirebird View Post
I love my Saint/Fury Combo too.

Earlier I parked a 392ft hole with my Saint and then two holes later I parked a 384ft hole with the Fury.

I think these two discs are the best one two combo in this speed range.Both glide for miles and if it's windy you can use the Gold Line Saint and it will act like a Fury. Magic man,just magic.
Wise guy eh? Very wise indeed!
Old 10-25-2013, 11:30 PM
Birdie Member

How are peoples furys doing as they beat in? Stupid understable or still workable on golf lines? How do they compare to a sidewinder or newer vision? I had been pairing a gl vision with my gl saint and an spd. But I apparently left my vision on the course last week. So I'm looking at the fury as a replacement.
Old 10-25-2013, 11:55 PM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 2
is the fury REALLY comparable to a sidewinder?
why even make the switch? just curious
Old 10-26-2013, 01:19 AM
Birdie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tu-f-o View Post
is the fury REALLY comparable to a sidewinder?
why even make the switch? just curious
If you're talking to me... Idk I throw visions for my understable slot. I have thrown a sidewinder enough to understand how they fly. I said sidewinder because it's a well known well thrown understable control driver. Idk how the fury compares. That why I threw it in. My local store stocks lat, but hasn't ever had any furys for me to try.

I just wanted a idea of the flight pattern and how they beat in, because people seem to like them with saints and I love my saint.
Old 10-26-2013, 09:49 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 3.6
Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: LHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasP View Post
If you're talking to me... Idk I throw visions for my understable slot. I have thrown a sidewinder enough to understand how they fly. I said sidewinder because it's a well known well thrown understable control driver. Idk how the fury compares. That why I threw it in. My local store stocks lat, but hasn't ever had any furys for me to try.

I just wanted a idea of the flight pattern and how they beat in, because people seem to like them with saints and I love my saint.
It's been a long time since I've thrown a sidewinder so I can't comment there, but my beat Furies are still pretty workably understable. They just need a bit more hyzer to keep from turning over.

As for why you would switch: Awesome plastic, awesome glide.
Old 10-26-2013, 05:52 PM
Double Eagle Member

I've tried to put a sidewinder in my bag numerous times but have just never clicked with it. It does get some easy distance though.

My fury is more controllable and his a ton more glide than my sidewinder. Opto plastic is also the best plastic out there. The fury is the best hyzer flip to flat disc I've ever tried.

Old 10-26-2013, 07:11 PM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfowler View Post
I've tried to put a sidewinder in my bag numerous times but have just never clicked with it. It does get some easy distance though.

My fury is more controllable and his a ton more glide than my sidewinder. Opto plastic is also the best plastic out there. The fury is the best hyzer flip to flat disc I've ever tried.
so opto is best for hyzer flip? I would assume gold line would be better, just from my experiences with the fuse. Interested to know.