#2721  
Old 11-01-2013, 06:42 AM
Jouni's Avatar
Jouni Jouni is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Finland
Posts: 184
I was just messing around with my soft neutron Ion in living room, and decided to test turbo putt with it. It was great, straight and accurate shots from much farther than ever. I don't really use turbo putts never as they have felt sloppy and inconsistent, but from now on I have to remember turbo putting with Ion if I end up behind some bushes. Maybe it's the gyro effect just luck, but compared for C-P1 turbo putting with Ion without wobble seemed much easier.
  #2722  
Old 11-01-2013, 11:52 AM
Alcuin Alcuin is online now
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jouni View Post
I was just messing around with my soft neutron Ion in living room, and decided to test turbo putt with it. It was great, straight and accurate shots from much farther than ever. I don't really use turbo putts never as they have felt sloppy and inconsistent, but from now on I have to remember turbo putting with Ion if I end up behind some bushes. Maybe it's the gyro effect just luck, but compared for C-P1 turbo putting with Ion without wobble seemed much easier.
I love throwing turbos with my Ion. Ridiculously easy and accurate out to 15 or so for me, and I don't know what it is but they always seem to stick.

I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the disc though, because I haven't seriously putted with anything but an Ion going on two years now...
  #2723  
Old 11-01-2013, 03:06 PM
bfowler bfowler is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Charlotte, NC
Years Playing: 2.3
Courses Played: 18
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,008
I've got me a sweet 174 Proton Eclipse Soft Ion on the way. It's clear with a light ice blue outer ring.

  #2724  
Old 11-01-2013, 04:47 PM
MrFixIt's Avatar
MrFixIt MrFixIt is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: JAWJUH
Years Playing: 7.6
Courses Played: 40
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 3,650
^nice!
  #2725  
Old 11-01-2013, 07:35 PM
Mike C's Avatar
Mike C Mike C is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Charlotte NC
Years Playing: 5.5
Courses Played: 46
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 5,177
bfowler, those look good, just grabbed one myself.

I'm uploading a new mvp only video tonight. It will feature something new and unexpected.
  #2726  
Old 11-01-2013, 07:39 PM
McJesus's Avatar
McJesus McJesus is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
bfowler, those look good, just grabbed one myself.

I'm uploading a new mvp only video tonight. It will feature something new and unexpected.
Ah Yeah!
  #2727  
Old 11-01-2013, 09:14 PM
holotone's Avatar
holotone holotone is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Courses Played: 16
Posts: 412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
I'm uploading a new mvp only video tonight. It will feature something new and unexpected.
  #2728  
Old 11-01-2013, 09:15 PM
holotone's Avatar
holotone holotone is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Courses Played: 16
Posts: 412
....

Last edited by holotone; 11-01-2013 at 09:18 PM.
  #2729  
Old 11-01-2013, 09:15 PM
Mike C's Avatar
Mike C Mike C is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Charlotte NC
Years Playing: 5.5
Courses Played: 46
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 5,177
Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

 

  #2730  
Old 11-01-2013, 09:22 PM
DanJon's Avatar
DanJon DanJon is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Years Playing: 10.5
Courses Played: 33
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.




Man I hate those little pre-fab jobs.

We built our own indoor private park after the city replaced our concrete park with a pre-fab.

That spine looks nice though.

Last edited by DanJon; 11-01-2013 at 09:23 PM. Reason: more words
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.