Old 11-04-2013, 09:28 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 12.4
Courses Played: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by optidiscic View Post
This month's DG Monthly is pretty cool...but I might be partial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT5TxgXAbOU
wait until january-february when you'll see Ricky, Nikko and Uli playing brandywine and Iron Hill on DGM. It will be some of the best disc golf coverage ever captured. You heard it here first folks
Old 11-04-2013, 11:28 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7.7
Courses Played: 40
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by notroman View Post
Avery said to take it easy with the camera because it [the shutter] was very loud. Especially during drives. He said it was distracting.
So what happens when a bird chirps?
Or how about when a squirell farts...?
Old 11-06-2013, 09:15 AM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 1
Below is the latest episode of Disc Golf Live video magazine. Just a reminder, the show is produced primarily for broadcast on community/public access TV stations, so we welcome folks to pursue broadcasts in their local communities, program DVDs are free. We also welcome others to submit stories for inclusion in our upcoming programs.

This show features action from 2013 Worlds and ClashDVD: Flyboy Aviation Dream 18.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Thanks to the PDGA for supporting Disc Golf Live video magazine.

Best regards,

Joe
Old 11-07-2013, 05:38 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.7
Courses Played: 28
McBeth 90's style at the USDGC

Old 11-07-2013, 07:22 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.1
Courses Played: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscJunkie View Post
As long as it is handled professionally, I see no problem with that.

I was at 2012 Worlds at Renny when Ken C loudly complained to the Marshal about a photographer who was clicking during drives and putts. The photographer is a DGCR guy but I cannot recall the name. Ken made a legitimate gripe and the Marshal spoke to the photographer, which cleared up the issue. Ken is very adamant about having no noise distractions when he throws, whether he is plaing well or not.
He was told before hand by a group member that if he wanted, the camera man would then move. Ken proceeds to throw a bad shot and blames the photographer, I call BS. Most pros use this mental thinking that they are perfect and if their shot doesn't go correctly, then it must've been someone else's fault.
Old 11-15-2013, 12:37 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 11.4
Courses Played: 22
Does anyone know if there will be footage available of the 2013 Veteran's Park open from a few weeks ago? I know people were out there filming the rounds - I was hoping it'd be available to the public.
Old 11-15-2013, 12:48 PM
*Legalize It*

Years Playing: 5.4
Courses Played: 38
recent video from a hidden gem in northeast georgia.. great course out in the middle of nowhere
Old 11-17-2013, 08:19 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.7
Courses Played: 31
Is there any good Worlds coverage out there? Did I miss it?
Old 11-17-2013, 08:38 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 2.9
Courses Played: 99
North Georgia Canopy Tours is a great course and the Zip Line Open was a fun tournament. That's the back of my head and my rust XL shirt at 0:26 of the video.

Old 11-17-2013, 09:03 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11.3
Courses Played: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by aPfaff View Post
He was told before hand by a group member that if he wanted, the camera man would then move. Ken proceeds to throw a bad shot and blames the photographer, I call BS. Most pros use this mental thinking that they are perfect and if their shot doesn't go correctly, then it must've been someone else's fault.
Most pros do that? That is a pretty general and negative statement that is pretty baseless. How do you even begin to back that up? Second, you have no idea if that cameraman messed up KC or not. It is easy to take potshots from the gallery.