Old 12-28-2009, 11:38 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6.8
Courses Played: 42
Throwing Style: RHBH
FOUND CUSTOM ORANGE TEEBIRD AT WINDWOOD, CYPRESS TX

hey guys, i found a custom teebird today at windwood church course in cypress texas...if anyone recognizes it, PM me cause i know someone is probably missing this pretty badly. i called the number and it kept ringing no voicemail or answering machine...it did this all 3 times i called. if you claim it, be ready to tell me everything written on the bottom and answer any other questions i may have to identify it so it makes its way back to the rightful owner!! here is a pic...

Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2009, 01:31 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.5
Courses Played: 89
you should have left it at the church's lost and found
Old 12-29-2009, 01:42 AM
Double Eagle Member

i had to clean it up pretty good and from the looks of it when i found it, it had been there for quite a while so i assumed the person who lost it would have most likely assumed it was found and kept so i wanted to make an effort to return it myself, but then the number never went through so now im trying to find them online...im gonna try calling them again tomorrow cause it could possibly have been a home number w/ one line for phone/internet and they were online or something and never connected or maybe they were on a phone call on the other line causing it to skip the answering machine...who knows, if all else fails ill end up taking it back up to the church
Old 12-29-2009, 01:45 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6.5
Courses Played: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpc2004 View Post
i had to clean it up pretty good and from the looks of it when i found it, it had been there for quite a while so i assumed the person who lost it would have most likely assumed it was found and kept so i wanted to make an effort to return it myself, but then the number never went through so now im trying to find them online...im gonna try calling them again tomorrow cause it could possibly have been a home number w/ one line for phone/internet and they were online or something and never connected or maybe they were on a phone call on the other line causing it to skip the answering machine...who knows, if all else fails ill end up taking it back up to the church
Regardless of whether or not you are successful in returning it, you are a good man for trying.
Old 12-29-2009, 01:47 AM
Double Eagle Member

hey chase, do you know if the church makes an effort to return them? cause if so, then you're right that would be a much easier way to do it in the future!
Old 12-29-2009, 01:47 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.5
Courses Played: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpc2004 View Post
cool. i posted a link to this thread on the lost in found thread of our local message board
Old 12-29-2009, 01:58 AM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by klay View Post
Regardless of whether or not you are successful in returning it, you are a good man for trying.
well i always return them, except once and then the owner saw it online and contacted me and politely asked for it back and i actually just returned that one today, feeling a little guilty i might add. i got busted the one time i decided to do the wrong thing haha...its funny, cause when i kept the one that i did, i knew i was doing something wrong but i did it anyways and i actually felt guilty about it so when i got the chance to give it back i tried to get it back to the owner as soon as my busy schedule would allow, and im glad i got it back to him...so i cant take all the credit
Old 12-29-2009, 02:43 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 9.2
Courses Played: 186
Thanks again for that
Old 12-29-2009, 02:50 AM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePatrick View Post
Thanks again for that
no problem!

Old 12-29-2009, 01:49 PM
Double Eagle Member

called the number today and the guy picked up this time so he's gettin it back...