Old 01-04-2014, 03:25 AM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 9
I just started playing disc golf when Ti was introduced and I thought I was getting ahead of the game buying a buzz and stalker. Big mistake. I had the buzzz in the bag for awhile because I needed a massively overstable midrange for trick shots. Soured me on discraft from day one. Its funny how fickle we are as consumers.
Old 01-04-2014, 06:54 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 13.3
Courses Played: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcassidy1990 View Post
Which blows me away...I felt like the wasp and stalker were the best Ti discs out there. Stalker was actually a good stable/OS fairway and the wasp was nice and beefy.
So pissed at Paige Pierce for leaving Discraft... that's why the Ti Stalkers are OOP I'm guessing. I love my Ti Stalkers and now I have to start stockpiling them...
Old 01-04-2014, 11:23 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.7
Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: RHBH
The problem I've had with Ti is the plastic colors. It seems like the vast majority of Ti discs are dark and hard I find on the ground, with the exception I the light blue and pink. I don't see too many of those though.
Old 01-04-2014, 11:29 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 3.3
Courses Played: 1
Throwing Style: RHBH
All of you complaining about Ti should check out the AR Mantis. The grip is better than before and the plastic seems a bit more flexible. It feels awesome in the hand.
Old 01-04-2014, 11:46 AM
Banned

Courses Played: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdphil View Post
So pissed at Paige Pierce for leaving Discraft... that's why the Ti Stalkers are OOP I'm guessing. I love my Ti Stalkers and now I have to start stockpiling them...
too bad so many people hate them. some people cant even give them away. thats why im not worried about getting them in the future. i only currently have like 3 ti stalkers but i will get worried when im down to one. i love the beef they have. i do have like 5 ti wasps though. you can still easily find them in stores i doubt the demand will ever reach past z stalkers for a while

Old 01-04-2014, 12:11 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdphil View Post
Off topic Stalker love. I've been throwing my 176g Glo Stalker BH a lot this year. Recently I just started throwing FH with a lot of hyzer and great googly moogly it will bomb laser straight. That is my new weapon for straight long bombs in the woods. Man the Stalker is such a great disc. But yeah, Ti Stalkers in bright colors.