Old 04-03-2014, 11:28 PM
FROLF OFF!

Years Playing: 6.4
Courses Played: 104
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchoate7 View Post
I honestly think Dynamic Discs is going to be bigger than the other big companies (cough cough) some day in the world of Disc Golf. They do soo much for this sport. I really like this company. They don't go out and talk about how their product is sooooo much better than others (like ____). They just let the quality of their product do the talking. Way to go Dynamic!
Have you watched the disc golf answer man shows? they have a LONG ways to go but don't disagree really with what they are trying to do at all.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:51 PM
Dynamic Discs #1 Fanboi

Courses Played: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tfire25 View Post
Is that the guy with the black goatee that always take pics? I told him to advertise on 105.3 the fan. It's a local radio station that is the home of the cowboys. I think they have Jerry jones on once a week during the season.

It would be pretty cool to have Jerry jones announce it on the radio. Ok, maybe that's a little unrealistic, but it would be awesome.
That would be him. He's a very cool guy and was always working hard at DD events when he could before but now he's full time on board with them and it's really been cool. You can tell he is loving the job.
Old 04-04-2014, 09:53 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.3
Courses Played: 35
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteezeOG View Post
That would be him. He's a very cool guy and was always working hard at DD events when he could before but now he's full time on board with them and it's really been cool. You can tell he is loving the job.
He seemed like good peeps. All I know is last weekend he was worn the hell down. Everybody was rough. I thought Jeremy was gonna pass out Sunday morning. Then I brought my wife and girls out and he was all excited that I had gotten her into it. He hooked us up pretty good. Great guy. Great company.
Old 04-04-2014, 09:58 AM
Lefty Activist

Years Playing: 10.7
Courses Played: 98
Throwing Style: LHBH
Is Jerry's World big enough to throw discs in? Even if you went from the back of one endzone to the other, that's ~350' if there's some extra room...
Old 04-04-2014, 10:19 AM
Dynamic Discs #1 Fanboi

Courses Played: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennettUA View Post
Is Jerry's World big enough to throw discs in? Even if you went from the back of one endzone to the other, that's ~350' if there's some extra room...
How much seat space do you think there is? End to end that thing is probably 900 feet. With tunnels on field level and up in the stands. I think it can be made to work pretty well. There are a couple formats I think could be made to fit inside that stadium.

Old 04-04-2014, 11:09 AM
Lefty Activist

Years Playing: 10.7
Courses Played: 98
Throwing Style: LHBH
Don't care what they do, if Rusco says it's golden, I believe it, whatever it may be.