Old 05-07-2014, 12:44 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animage View Post
Just ordered one yesterday (along with one of every vibram disc). Can't wait for Thursday's mail truck!
I have also been accumulating vibram for the first time. Every mold. Most of them used, a few new. Around 15 discs coming in the next few days. We will see how i like them
Old 05-09-2014, 04:30 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 1.6
Courses Played: 11
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan037 View Post
I have also been accumulating vibram for the first time. Every mold. Most of them used, a few new. Around 15 discs coming in the next few days. We will see how i like them
Glad to see you posted in the other thread! Nice post! I feel like I could tell everything you should know right off the bat about the discs, but it might be better to just wait until you throw them for a while, and then we can compare notes. Sound good?!?
Old 05-09-2014, 10:55 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.4
Courses Played: 27
Throwing Style: LHBH
I took a bunch of borrowed Vibrams into the field yesterday to try and figure out what to get for this year's birdie bash. Last year I went Ascent Summit, and as I don't throw forehands, I had a difficult time with the Ascent and its consistent fade.

I was thinking Unlace or Obex, but the disc that shone for me was the Trak. I was throwing it almost as far as the good Unlace throws, but it was much easier to handle, and so there were many more good shots with it. I handled light wind well, and had a nice straight flight. Looking forward to throwing this again at the BB.
Old 05-09-2014, 11:44 AM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustYourRubber View Post
Glad to see you posted in the other thread! Nice post! I feel like I could tell everything you should know right off the bat about the discs, but it might be better to just wait until you throw them for a while, and then we can compare notes. Sound good?!?
heck yeah!
Old 06-10-2014, 04:42 PM

Years Playing: 1.9
Courses Played: 9
Throwing Style: RHFH
I have a 150 medium with some dome that I would give a -1 HSS / 3 LSS

Old 06-20-2014, 02:44 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 1.6
Courses Played: 11
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeypaws View Post
I took a bunch of borrowed Vibrams into the field yesterday to try and figure out what to get for this year's birdie bash. Last year I went Ascent Summit, and as I don't throw forehands, I had a difficult time with the Ascent and its consistent fade.

I was thinking Unlace or Obex, but the disc that shone for me was the Trak. I was throwing it almost as far as the good Unlace throws, but it was much easier to handle, and so there were many more good shots with it. I handled light wind well, and had a nice straight flight. Looking forward to throwing this again at the BB.
Infinite Discs has the Vibram Trak as one of their "Top-Rated Fairways." Maybe stop by the Infinite Discs website and gave the 'ol Vibram Trak a rating http://infinitediscs.com/fairway-drivers/