Old 08-09-2014, 02:54 PM
Par Member

I just recently put a tangent back in the bag. I just use it for hyzerflip laser beams but it does that shot flawlessly if there's no headwind. My alias that I've had for 6 months does all the other shots but still has a touch too much fade for laser straight.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2014, 11:21 PM
FROLF OFF!

Years Playing: 6.6
Courses Played: 104
Throwing Style: RHBH
Took the tangent out of the bag while I gave the theory a good run for its $ and wouldn't be tempted to throw a tangent where I wanted to test out the theory. Needless to say the tangent easily went back in the bag along side the theory and vector with my midrange game officially on lockdown.

The extra HSS and beaded design of the tangent is perfect for longer turnover and high power steep hyzer flips which go straight as well as great range-ability due to its lower glide and speed combo. Couldn't be happier with the midrange set up right now!
Old 10-27-2014, 11:38 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.4
Courses Played: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aim For The Chains View Post
Needless to say the tangent easily went back in the bag along side the theory and vector with my midrange game officially on lockdown.
Sorry for the thread jack, but are there really overstable Vectors, and if so, what would I look for?

Old 10-27-2014, 11:43 PM
FROLF OFF!

Years Playing: 6.6
Courses Played: 104
max weight tiny dome. found some flat ones that are more like an axis with fade but not very common. Believe a lot of them share the same cores too and with molding stuff being tightened down I just go for heavy protons. Never found a flat one of those since the FR's. I wouldn't call it "really" overstable though it just responds very well to hyzer and anhyzer lines while being plenty OS in any wind and for straight shots with some good fade. Basically a roc3.