Old 04-27-2009, 03:06 PM
Banned

Years Playing: 13.5
Courses Played: 12
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokamitch View Post
Yeah, it is bad stereotype we get. Most DGrs are law abiding, good people. Like any community, a few bad apples can spoil the barrel.....
most of us pot smoking DGrs are law abiding, tax paying, volunteering,good people as well who never have any run ins with the law. We dont get into fights with are wives,gfs, friends ,relatives, random people we think insult us like the drunks do. All we want is to be able to take the medicine which helps us and dosnt have the horriable side effects of the main stream drugs without being treated like criminals or second class citizens just because we live in nazi states like texass.
Sponsored Links

Old 04-27-2009, 03:14 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 28.8
Courses Played: 30
Send a message via ICQ to pokamitch Send a message via Yahoo to pokamitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftyToss View Post
The other day I was at Freedom Park just practicing my drives. This cop rolls up and was hanging out there and comes over and says to me, "would you mind moving to that section of the field, you're getting dangerously close to hitting those people." So then I explained to him that this is a disc golf course and showed him how to play. So he walks to the idiots who were having a picnic about 40 feet from the basket and tells them to move haha.
Very Nice!!! I wish we had the police policing idiots that set up picnics in all DG courses. Then we wouldn't have to look like asses when we ask them to move