Old 04-27-2009, 12:20 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 6.1
Courses Played: 6
Talking Another Yay!

Hole 12 Stewart
200'
Star Cro

Stepping up i was aiming right and low for a skip to the basket. I toss... goes right where i want, skips and bangs chains and drops!!!

Second ace and this one was so pretty watching it fly straight for the basket
Old 04-27-2009, 10:04 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 13.1
Courses Played: 126
Nice
Old 04-27-2009, 10:41 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7
Courses Played: 16
Throwing Style: RHBH
Nice throwing, I bet it looked sweet!
Old 04-27-2009, 11:17 AM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 116
Nice, I want a skip ace sometime. Any witnesses? I just had my second ace last week as well however it was witnessless.
Old 04-27-2009, 11:28 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 17.2
Courses Played: 214
Had one of my best 3-saves ever this past week at league. Playing in the pouring rain. 300' downhill hole. First shot slips out of my hand because of the wet, and I hit the mando-tree and bouce left (mando is to go to the right of the tree). I haven't passed the mando yet, so I take a flick-roller with a teebird to curl back onto the fairway. 2 shots and I'm only 100' off the teebox. Shoot is 200' downhill through trees. I take my DX Pegasus because of the pouring rain (best grip of anything left in my wet bag), and pop a backhand down the one gap open to me. It hits the mulch to the right of the basket, pops up and sticks the chains. Highlight of the day by far. 200' "putt" for my three-save. Long live the DX Pegasus! (does anyone else even throw these anymore?)
Old 04-27-2009, 12:03 PM
*Super Moderator*

Years Playing: 19.6
Courses Played: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by t i m View Post
Long live the DX Pegasus! (does anyone else even throw these anymore?)
I have not had one in my bag for at least 11 years. I stopped throwing them when the Banshee came out.
Old 04-27-2009, 01:02 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 28.4
Courses Played: 30
Send a message via ICQ to pokamitch Send a message via Yahoo to pokamitch
This weekend my DG pals & I played all day both days and got over 150 holes in (most of us have multiple aces already). We must of had at least 8 near skip aces. 2 hit rim and a few tickled chains....also some close straight aces as well. Somebody is due!!!!

Wanted to say a public thank you to my freinds for always being willing accomplices in my DG addiction (I think they need intervention as well). Thanks to Greg (Metallica), Cliff Towne (the Master), Logan , Roger, Austin, Gilbert (SYLMAR!!!!), and especially Jig (Oak Grove). You guys made a good weekend of golf spectacular!!! The best part of DG is the friends by far. What you shoot is always secondary!!!
Old 04-27-2009, 01:12 PM
*Super Moderator*

Years Playing: 8
Courses Played: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokamitch View Post
This weekend my DG pals & I played all day both days and got over 150 holes in (most of us have multiple aces already). We must of had at least 8 near skip aces. 2 hit rim and a few tickled chains....also some close straight aces as well. Somebody is due!!!!

Wanted to say a public thank you to my freinds for always being willing accomplices in my DG addiction (I think they need intervention as well). Thanks to Greg (Metallica), Cliff Towne (the Master), Logan , Roger, Austin, Gilbert (SYLMAR!!!!), and especially Jig (Oak Grove). You guys made a good weekend of golf spectacular!!! The best part of DG is the friends by far. What you shoot is always secondary!!!
So I guess you didn't make it to the Lake. We've moving our monthly up to this coming weekend. (It's usually the 2nd Saturday of the month.) It should be a blast. Everything is in short position because of the Ventura County Corporate Games the following weekend.

In between rounds there's going to be a Cinco de Mayo "Experience". 2 years ago we had a pinata that we took turns driving at. It was full of minis, tecate, and little tequila shot bottles. I don't remember the 2nd round. =)

Come on out.
Old 04-27-2009, 04:15 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 6
My step-dad was with me zud and he seen his first ace go in. Neither of us have played very long and it feels good to drop the second one in. And the course is called riverfront course OR. we call it stewarts because its by stewarts park..

Old 04-27-2009, 04:24 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6.5
Courses Played: 127
Throwing Style: LHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by t i m View Post
Had one of my best 3-saves ever this past week at league. Playing in the pouring rain. 300' downhill hole. First shot slips out of my hand because of the wet, and I hit the mando-tree and bouce left (mando is to go to the right of the tree). I haven't passed the mando yet, so I take a flick-roller with a teebird to curl back onto the fairway. 2 shots and I'm only 100' off the teebox. Shoot is 200' downhill through trees. I take my DX Pegasus because of the pouring rain (best grip of anything left in my wet bag), and pop a backhand down the one gap open to me. It hits the mulch to the right of the basket, pops up and sticks the chains. Highlight of the day by far. 200' "putt" for my three-save. Long live the DX Pegasus! (does anyone else even throw these anymore?)
I did, until it went into a yard full of hungry german shepards in AZ. That was a sad, sad day. Its a money disc tho, doesn't surprise me it would fly right into the chains.