Old 04-27-2009, 10:30 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6.2
Courses Played: 76
Throwing Style: RHBH
Got it. Sorry we're gonna miss you....we're headed for Flip on Friday, then to Ludington for the Mason Cty courses on Saturday. I doubt I'll play on Sunday (my B-day) cuz Friday was my first day off crutches and I still get really, really tired by hole 8-12 or so.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2009, 04:28 AM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 12.5
Courses Played: 10
My fiance has been out for a few rounds now and is really liking the sport, the combo of throw and hike is good exercise(better than she expected, sore arm for a coupla days!)
So far she's down with the Wraith@167dx and an old Aviar@169dx. She tried the Dragon and always overtorqued it-(might make for a good roller(?)) Hated the Hydra (I must concur there!)
I was thinking she might like my Valk@161 in champ or my Monarch(a bit heavy)@175 also champ
I started with a Teebird, Xd, and a Wolf all about 167-used the set for years. Was considering buy a set for her. Mostly because I love my discs, and don't like to share

Old 04-28-2009, 11:47 AM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 10.1
Courses Played: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by volklgirl View Post
Got it. Sorry we're gonna miss you....we're headed for Flip on Friday, then to Ludington for the Mason Cty courses on Saturday. I doubt I'll play on Sunday (my B-day) cuz Friday was my first day off crutches and I still get really, really tired by hole 8-12 or so.
No worries. Good luck getting off the crutches. We plan to go to Mason if time permits but it may be Sun or Mon.