- Help / FAQ
- Contact Us
PLEASE READ BEFORE LISTING/POSTING [Updated: 1/30/13]
This is a forum for auctions only, that means no "Buy it now" type of stuff. If you're looking to sell a disc for a certain price, please post it in the marketplace as a SALE thread.
Auction Listing Format
Pertaining to both the seller and the bidders.
1. Listing member must include with the OP;
a) Full description of disc(Weight, plastic, mold and run, color and Sleepy Scale rating)
b) Full pictures of front and back of disc for ink verification
c) End of auction(Date and time including time zone)
d) Starting bid
e) Any other information a buyer might find important.
f) Please select the "Auction" tab as you would if you were "selling/deal/trade/wanted"
We ask that all sellers please be as descriptive as possible within the OP to limit the questions posted.
2. ALL POSTS in response of the OP must be either a question about the item listed or a bid on the item. Please do not respond with, "that's a sweet disc," or , "that's way to much for me". Unnecessary remarks and comments will lead to infractions which could lead to your suspension from DGCR. (Please see Rule #10 within the Marketplace Guidelines announcement Updated 1/17/10)
3. Bidding CLOSES at the time listed in the OP. Any bid time stamped on or later than the time listed is not valid and will not count. (EXAMPLE: Auction ends at 10:00. Any bids time stamped at 9:59:59 or before would be acceptable but 10:00:00 would be late because the auction ended AT 10:00:00. Of course all bids marked 10:00:01 or later would be void, also.)
4. Winning bidders who are unable to buy the listed item are subject to negative itrader feedback from the original seller. At this point it is up to the OP to decide to take the next highest bid, relist the item, or keep it.
5. Bids should be made in increments of $1.00, unless otherwise stated in the OP. This will help reduce clutter, and help to avoid controversies at the end of the bidding period. We are asking sellers to please go by the $1.00 increment bidding.
6. OP reserves the right to end/close an auction before said end time if a sufficient offer is agreed upon, but must be done with more than 12 hours remaining in the auction. This is to allow for a trade offer to be accepted, in the situation where the OP feels the offered item(s) exceeds the value of the highest bid. Auctions with less than 12 hours remaining until close time may not be ended to keep the integrity of DGCR's auctions and to keep auctioneers from pulling item(s) prematurely because of high bids lower than expectations.
7. Once you start your auction thread and it received a post/bid, you may NOT change the end date of the auction at that point. Doing so will get your thread deleted and you may receive an infraction.
Rules can and will be modified as deemed fit by the Administrator and moderators.
New Rule #10 as per Tim;
10) You may now hold auctions and bid on items. The bidding process should start with the person posting what they have to sell, when the bidding date will end, followed by a minimum bidding amount. If the minimum bid price is not met, then the item will not sell. Individuals interested in bidding for the item should reply with the price they are willing to pay for the item. If, upon closing of the auction, the top bidder fails to pay, the item may be sold to the next bidder or may be canceled entirely. DO NOT POST IN AN AUCTION UNLESS YOU ARE ASKING ABOUT THE ITEM OR BIDDING! Off topic replies in an auction could result in an infraction since the purpose of an auction is to sell an item, not turn into an off topic conversation. If you are not interested in buying the item, do not post.
Your cooperation may earn us a separate Marketplace Auctions area, which could make it easier to buy/sell/trade using DGCR Marketplace.
Last edited by timg; 01-30-2013 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Updated rule #3 to be more clear