Old 12-10-2013, 04:27 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 19.2
Courses Played: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveThrower43 View Post
I also did not appreciate the Am TD calling me a Dumbass because I mentioned to a friend(wasn't talking to the TD) that I was told I got a CTP the day before. Apparently it was only for women's card but there was nothing stating otherwise and my card mate told me I got it. I did not hear anything about the CTPs so I was unaware that the guy on my card was wrong.
The rumor, as I understand it, was that it was a CTP for women only. One of the men---not you---didn't realize it and put his name on it. Another one caught the problem but, at that point, had no idea where the woman's throw had been marked, so decided the only thing to do was to strike out the "women only" part.

Old 12-10-2013, 04:30 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.5
Courses Played: 204
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidSauls View Post
The rumor, as I understand it, was that it was a CTP for women only. One of the men---not you---didn't realize it and put his name on it. Another one caught the problem but, at that point, had no idea where the woman's throw had been marked, so decided the only thing to do was to strike out the "women only" part.
Yea I think My name was put on our card because the guy with the card said it was a group CTP hole. I never even saw a flag or knew it was a CTP hole lol