Old 06-17-2014, 04:51 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 19.4
Courses Played: 194
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyzerUniBomber View Post
He said, lay off it and stop being an idiot. I'm lucky that one of my good friends is a family doc who doesn't mind me bugging him.

Your doctor gave you good advice. I had the same condition recently. I went to the doctor and he told me to do nothing with my elbow for 6 weeks. I took his advice, which wasn't easy right in the middle of our peak tournament season in the south (March-April) but it was successful. After the six weeks I came back very very slow, never overdoing it, started with just putting, then playing no more than 9 holes at first, then sometimes quitting in the middle of a practice round if I felt the pain increasing. Gradually I worked back into tournament shape over the course of about a month after the six-week layoff.

I also had a tremendous amount of pain relief/healing from the compression sleeve I bought. I was quite skeptical the sleeve would work but I got pain relief from the sleeve within the first day wearing it. Wear it during the day and don't wear it while sleeping.

Old 06-17-2014, 05:25 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 1.4
Courses Played: 17
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFibeZZZ View Post
When I first started flicking I ripped my bicep something fierce. Took 2 days to recover, learned I was trying to use 90% arm instead of wrist lol
You ripped your bicep and it took 2 days to recover? Please send over a couple pints of your blood!